who is Die MUISHOND?

Shebeen

Yoh, you guys are a bunch of clowns... if you can't beat them, get "Die Muishond" on your side....

????

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoh, you guys are a bunch of clowns... if you can't beat them, get "Die Muishond" on your side....

????

Die Muishond doesn't do "sides" - she only does "front"

Unfortunately die muishond rides a pyga (110?). So he's often not noticed between the 1000 other pygas on the trails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by stefmeister

Die Muishond doesn't do "sides" - she only does "front"

Apparently, she went to the doctor to 'check her prostrate' . The doctor misheard her, and was horrified by what he found when she lay down.

they say Die MUISHOND can even help Oscar to get back on his feet......

Right now in Sweizer Reneke there's also a lady who want's help to get back on her feet. Can Die Muishond go and get Chris off... :ph34r:  

they say Die MUISHOND can even help Oscar to get back on his feet......

Die Muishond won an Oscar as the best 'Animated Short'. Pistorius thought he was robbed. Edited by Thor Buttox

Sorry chaps it's actually Monday today! Sssss-true! You'll have to wait the whole week all over again to get the big reveal!

Die MUISHOND went riding this morning and travelled so fast, he turned back time... :ph34r:  :eek:

Die MUISHOND's chain broke on day 1 of Sani....the chain was to scared to fall and hanged on until the end

and that he doesnt know how to use a floor pump or co2 bomb because he usually just blow his tyres up to pressure before rides