Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unbelievable legs for an ou toppie to bring it back to just 20 seconds!

Ja.. looked to me as if Scott just maybe slowed down a bit towards the end that would've also have helped Songo..

Interesting to hear your opinions ? If this was an individual race , how much time Shurter would put into them in his current form ?

Geez ja! But then again, Koolharvey on his own?

Edited by 428 others

Tomorrow is going to be balls to the walls again.

Wonder how much today's effort will effect the guys..

But damn what a pleasure it is to see the Scott guys stick together.. Nino and Stirnemann could've easily have decided to leave the young guns and go see if they could get more time..but they stuck together.. lovely to see what a great Epic it has been

Interesting to hear your opinions ? If this was an individual race , how much time Shurter would put into them in his current form ?

I reckon it would have been pretty even between Kulharvey & Schurter, given Kulharvey's climbing and pacing abilities. Nino maybe pulling away on the punchier climbs, and def pulling away on the singletrack

I reckon it would have been pretty even between Kulharvey & Schurter, given Kulharvey's climbing and pacing abilities. Nino maybe pulling away on the punchier climbs, and def pulling away on the singletrack

nah! remember the london olympics' punchy climb.