Complete Cyclists Bryanston ROBBED!

Patchelicious

The fact that they now target shops for high end bikes,means more organized syndicates have realized how lucrative expensive bikes are.

Which puts any bike rider at more risk coz there lakkies will want in on the action.

F@'ing scumbags,should be hanged from there b@llocks !

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar incident at CWC a few seasons ago

On a Saturday morning

I think twice too

Don't remember any of the burglars getting caught

Wonder if we will see some of the striped parts from these bikes for sale here on the Hub?

New members all of a sudden selling unused high end components after a few months...

Look like fit guys stealing those bikes...definitely not your 'average' thieves.

I hope they face plant at top speed one day and are left permanently scarred.

This pisses me off no end.

Here is a better angle

might not be that organised...no bags for sunglasses and took just all the closest bikes - weren't cheryrpicking at all/

At the very least it has to be worth chaining bikes together with a couple of chains. Anything to slow these ***** down while the police get there.

Here is a better angle

https://youtu.be/b6r2ENpbYrA

That's the angle I was referring to.

Cast it to your TV and look at it.

Also, the guys are talking to each other , obviously keeping track of time since adt are always at the centre next to the Total garage 700m away.

Surely the used car shop next door has surveillance cams keeping an eye on their stock?

At the very least it has to be worth chaining bikes together with a couple of chains. Anything to slow these ***** down while the police get there.

They were chained. Look again carefully. There is a dude with bolt cutters that goes to the glasses cabinet after he has cut the chain thingymajig on the rhs

They were chained. Look again carefully. There is a dude with bolt cutters that goes to the glasses cabinet after he has cut the chain thingymajig on the rhs

If that's the case, then surely it's an inside job, or somebody who know exactly how they try and secure their bikes after hours. They definitely came prepared to get as many valuable goods in the shortest possible time. Hope the video can lead to some arrests. The more people who see it, the better chance of somebody recognising somebody or even their behavior.

Our duty to keep an eye out, and not buy dodgy deals....

Some dodgy deals are easy to spot, however when someone says never ridden, unwanted insurance replacement, or wrong size - most will go oooohhh, cool deal. That or components, really hard to police that - and it's a huge market.

My very first bike 4 years ago was from CC bryanston - I hope they nail these guys. No doubt their premiums are gonna go up.

Inside job for sure. Let all the employees do the lie detection thing. I hope their theft cover was high enough for that amount of bikes that have been stolen. This is very bad !!