Complete Cyclists Bryanston ROBBED!

Patchelicious

i got a surprise for you if you think cell tracking in sa is still 3rd world

if you get access to the right people much more info is available than you think, its expensive and police have access to it for high priority crimes,,,sadly I doubt this will catch their attention, but as said the right PI has access to people who know people who pull info like that

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

easy tiger

not all police are equal and we have a few very sharp tools in the shed also who are passionate about policing

Followed by desire to crack a case like this.

I guess I can be proven wrong when they apprehend the guys using cell phone tower triangulation matching numbers that came into and left the area in a certain time frame as suggested on these pages.

By I reckon I'll have a sub 3 Argus in the bag before that happens.

Followed by desire to crack a case like this.

I guess I can be proven wrong when they apprehend the guys using cell phone tower triangulation matching numbers that came into and left the area in a certain time frame as suggested on these pages.

By I reckon I'll have a sub 3 Argus in the bag before that happens.

Is this not your year? 

Is this not your year? 

I have a few weeks to negotiate without touching tarmac if it is to be a short spell of liberty for the Bryanston Bunch.

Looking at the getaway cars, recent models, good condition....  people with money doing this job, probably with inside info.

Bet those guys were in the shop the day before to decide on which bikes to take

What  I found disturbing/interesting/fascinating (not really sure of a suitable word for once) was the evidently calm manner in which they did this.

No panic running, moving fast as clearly a need for speed but clearly in control of themselves most of the time with the exception of the one idiot.

Quite scary in a way.

nice new Corima's for sale in Classifieds

there are many specialized's for sale in the Classifieds too...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Quick update

Have a Pivot Mach 6 and A Pivot Vault appear.

Passed the details onto the required parties involved

Where did they appear? We can help keen an eye.

WAIT! WHAT?! The hub's resident Holmes, Poirot, Drew and Hardy Boys haven't cracked the case with their CSI: New York level skills and technology. I'm flabbergasted. I thought a quick call to the SAPS with instructions on how to do their job would've cracked  this case wide open ages ago.

Tisk, tisk.

i just did a search on gumtree for pivot under sports, bicycles & fitness gear and there are 2 bikes for sale, 1 MTB, 1 RB??  Don't know enough about Pivot bikes to know if they are potentially the bikes or a genuine ad.  As was posted 11 Feb 2017.  

the hub - mtb section

Gumtree 

Facebook

Then word of mouth