Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the title of the thread does indeed not convey the Gravity of the situation. perhaps spinnekop could update the title to something more in line

what would you like it changed to ?

the title of the thread does indeed not convey the Gravity of the situation. perhaps spinnekop could update the title to something more in line

That would very much be words that Tumbles would have used himself  ^_^

Agree on what you are saying but I think most Hubbers know him and simply would have clicked on it because Tumbles appear in it.

I am more than open for suggestions.  This is a HUB thread and not mine.  :blush:

He is a good friend to all of us.

As Beteleur said, I made the post with Barry in mind what I think his words would be.  ;)

it is the type of thing he would say

"tis but a scratch"

I am more than open for suggestions.  This is a HUB thread and not mine.  :blush:

As Beteleur said, I made the post with Barry in mind what I think his words would be.  ;)

100% behind your assertion here, Spidey. 

That would very much be words that Tumbles would have used himself  ^_^

Agree on what you are saying but I think most Hubbers know him and simply would have clicked on it because Tumbles appear in it.

fair enough

Its fine.....leave it.

plus whan

any updates??

*Edit*

I see Kranswurm caught this mornings update.  :thumbup: 

Thoughts are with Tumbles..... :( 

I got message stating that they had been working on Barry most of the morning but weren't forth coming with any update on his condition, they were also not letting him in to see Barry