Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought guys, I don't know Barry personally but from that post from Kevin - I think we all need to give them some breathing room instead of asking him about bank details etc. 

i think the admin side of things is the last thing on their minds right now. No doubt when they family are ready to reach out they will. 

Guys. For purely practical reasons, does anyone know how to get hold of his brother Kevin ?

If we can get Kevin's bank account details to help that would be ideal, as then Kevin has immediate access to the funds for whatever reason. (Thanks Harryn for the idea)

I'm in contact with him, and he's agreed to using his account. Will organise it. 

Just a thought guys, I don't know Barry personally but from that post from Kevin - I think we all need to give them some breathing room instead of asking him about bank details etc. 

i think the admin side of things is the last thing on their minds right now. No doubt when they family are ready to reach out they will. 

Agreed, but there's no security on his home and the fur babies need looking after... That is going to be Kevin's first port of call. 

Agreed, but there's no security on his home and the fur babies need looking after... That is going to be Kevin's first port of call.

Making sure the house and dogs are seen to will help the family tremendously, it would be one less thing for them to have to worry about during these first few weeks.. also Barry would have it no other way.

Been a hectic few days recently so I only just saw this now...! 

Speedy recovery Barry. Thinking of you mate.

Thanks Myles

As I said on the phone, dont do the twitter/tweeting/insta whateva thingy and nor vleis bookie

Will you post the details here and I will add them to the first post.

Ag no man this is terrible news. I only heard now. It is such a shock to the system :(

I am rooting for you Barry that you will pull through with minimal complications in record time.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Saw "Spot of bother' yesterday and figured it was something like needing a place to stay because girlfriend/wife or something like that...

So sorry, Tumbles, don't know you at all but have enjoyed your posts.

Hope to see you back here soon and all the best to you and your family.

I agree to give his family a bit of breathing space, as someone who has shared a beer or dozen with Barry one thing he is not short of is mates, I think the whole of Benoni knows him. its difficult to hold a conversation with him in public as he keeps getting greeted

In the interim the collection can still take place.