Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

Mixed emotions reading this... Who remembers that questions only thread, I remember asking something along the lines of what to do when you hit loose sand and you know you're gonna see your arse, and Barry responded with 'Stay loose?'

From that day every time i did something where i was oh fark - I'm gonna wipe - i had this imagined voice in an Irish accent saying 'Stay loose Uni'

Then I remember the first time I heard Barry on 702 and I was thinking the bugger doesn't even sound Irish.

C'mon dude, think of all the sweet treats you're missing out on. When you get out we gotta go get that ink you were thinking of. We'll cover up those scars :)

IanJ as always - kudos to you and Husky Rescue. No doubt you'll let us know if Barry's pack are in need of anything.

Edited by Uni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixed emotions reading this... Who remembers that questions only thread, I remember asking something along the lines of what to do when you hit loose sand and you know you're gonna see your arse, and Barry responded with 'Stay loose?'

From that day every time i did something where i was oh fark - I'm gonna wipe - i had this imagined voice in an Irish accent saying 'Stay loose Uni'

Then I remember the first time I heard Barry on 702 and I was thinking the bugger doesn't even sound Irish.

C'mon dude, think of all the sweet treats you're missing out on. When you get out we gotta go get that ink you were thinking of. We'll cover up those scars :)

IanJ as always - kudos to you and Husky Rescue. No doubt you'll let us know if Barry's pack are in need of anything.

What thread you talking about? ????

I was talking about Barry in the car here yesterday and my OH's uncle told me the story of a bunch of offroad marathon runners in northern Australia caught in a bushfire during a race. One lady had 3rd degree burns over 90% of her body and was also fighting every day. But after treatment she has now married the paramedic who saved her life.

Be strong, Barry - you can overcome!

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and couldnt stop thinking of Barry. The world would be a sadder place without him. Just look at that smile in all those photos.

Cmon Barry we need you back bud.

What is sharp at 1am? :ph34r:  :ph34r:

#BazzaMustRise!

you will have to ask Bazza when he is around, cause I was alseep, figuratively and literally. Just got it now, #slow

This is my favourite picture of Barry. It was taken at the start of stage 3 at CradleQuest. I've been reluctant to share it because I can't remember the name of the hubber that took it and I'd like to give her credit for the picture. Perhaps someone remembers her?

post-2276-0-34992600-1489043453_thumb.jpg

and this is Barry and I at the start of stage 3. Picture credit to the hubber whose name I can't remember (sorry!)  :blush:

Remember this pic well.  Some time ago that.

Tumbles, hope you hanging in there bud. 

Opened the thread with trepidation, and see there hasnt been an update.

Here's hoping the no news is good news.