Ironman 2018 - PE

clivem

Did it last year-keeps you focused and training and you get that big ass medal and that's about it -no singing dancing cheering happening. But then again we do it for ourselves

Doing all 3. Won't get the big gong though. Just found out today thst you had to get your entry in for Durban by the end of March

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot cross bun for me !! :)

True story: Cant remember what year -Finished and wanted King Steer with everything and then some. Hauled off to Steers and ordered, finished it off and then fall asleep at the table. Woke up and thought I hadn't got my order-got all huffy and reordered and finished another King Steer without blinking and then started to eyeball the Ice creams. But then fell asleep again, SWAMBO found me asleep at the table some time later.    

Doing all 3. Won't get the big gong though. Just found out today thst you had to get your entry in for Durban by the end of March

Gotta Love IM....all those little rules

Shaper #320[/size]

LurkerZA #435[/size]

Cycling Major #741[/size]

CBlake #776[/size]

ScottC-M #950[/size]

Craai #966[/size]

Davey Jones #1028[/size]

Jakopregop #1045[/size]

Morne Heystek #1228[/size]

Ade #1363[/size]

David #1534[/size]

Grantc #1594[/size]

IceCreamMan #1616[/size]

Clivem #1645[/size]

WW83 # ???[/size]

MarkW # ???[/size]

MarkW #1129 Edited by MarkW

Half a sleepie for me; leaving at stupid-o-clock tomorrow morning. 11 hours in the car with a 1 year old... fun times ahead

+1 , planning on leaving at 1-2am so the three kids can sleep some of the way

Roads are getting busy in PE in the morning, passing many athletes heading out along the beachfront on my way to work.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Luckily i pulled the trigger in March then. Maybe email Judy Sharon and see if they cant organise anything for you.

*damn, got the contact people for two different events mixed up

Only leaving early friday morning, wifey needs to work until thursday night...

Edited by Oxter

so apparently there is a challenge people do to see if you can beat the time set by your bib nr the previous year. Mine was a DNS, so all i have to do is show up

mine was also a DNS. Yay!