Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

Man that is looking a hell of a strong squad for the next few seasons. Only issue they might face is the old conundrum of too many captains for the Grand tours going around. 

Had a interesting convo last night about Roglic in this situation and him not going to the Tour for starters. May be in different colors sooner than later. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fromolo to UAE, sad to see him leave Bora but understandable as they are really focussing on their German and Austrian riders of which their are many talented really good riders

Wish him all the best.

Wastn being utilized enough to stretch his legs. 

1st time of heard of this, but in my defense I don't follow anything Cav does. I can try find out and post if I hear anything.

John this is not the topic but I am going to pop a quick question if you don't mind.

With what sort of ATL and TSB scores does your riders generally enter a spring classic or Grand Tour?

[emoji779]️ Team news [emoji779]️

Lotto Soudal is excited to announce that Paris-Roubaix and Milano - Sanremo winner John Degenkolb will reinforce the team next year.

[emoji187] "I am firmly convinced that I have reached the age to earn good results on the highest level and to keep performing during the most important races."

[emoji404] Details & reactions: bit.ly/2Hm8rlE

John this is not the topic but I am going to pop a quick question if you don't mind.

With what sort of ATL and TSB scores does your riders generally enter a spring classic or Grand Tour?

Sorry for the late reply been traveling but with pleasure to answer, everyone is different so its really personal value but you looking at anything from about 120 - 150 depending on the rider for CTL and the TSB you want a positive 0-10 is good.

Edited by J Wakefield

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo.....Wout Poels has said he would announce today in which shirt he'll be riding next year.

To my knowledge he's been linked to Bahrein and Sunweb

Anyone heard the final word yet???

PS en waar ry Smurfy volgend jaar????

Sooo.....Wout Poels has said he would announce today in which shirt he'll be riding next year.

To my knowledge he's been linked to Bahrein and Sunweb

Anyone heard the final word yet???

PS en waar ry Smurfy volgend jaar????

CCC??