WTF CSA?

Patchelicious

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CSA moves slower than the last minute of an FTP test !!.... does anyone really think anything will actually happen to a self indulgent committee?

They are celebrating the approval of disc brakes.

But only for use in the races they accredit or else it's a R1,000 fine for you!

Edit: I just read their friendly reminder/threat to their "valued members" again - this part made me laugh:

Please note that if a qualified Cycling South Africa Commissaire is however present at the non-sanctioned event, they are posing as an official illegally and Cycling SA cannot be held liable for any post-race issues that may arise.

Edited by Eldron

They are celebrating the approval of disc brakes.

Thats the thing that gets me proper angry with them. When they celebrate our athletes success over seas as if they helped in some way. They dont even pay for their own people to go.

The athletes need to raise money to pay for the CSA people to go, in fukkin sane!

• 3 months later...

gotta love CSA,licensed riders that road the K2C,have been handed a R750.00 fine and a 1 month ban,its easier to target people that play by the rules

gotta love CSA,licensed riders that road the K2C,have been handed a R750.00 fine and a 1 month ban,its easier to target people that play by the rules

thanks for sharing that - it just sums up how stupid the whole saga is from all sides - and one wonders why some cyclists still complain that they cant find sponsorship - which sane person would take a risk of association with this nonsense

Conditions of their license stipulates they may only participate in CSA sanctioned events. They signed that they understood the terms and conditions so by riding K2C they broke the terms and conditions they agreed to. Rule broken fined and suspended.

Play by one rule break another doesn’t make one more right or wrong than the other.