WTF CSA?

Patchelicious

Interesting, they don't want to show the financials for AGM because everybody will points fingers to each other. They must be putting lots of money in their pocket and they could not recover them...

I feel they should step down and start from scratch, but if they stole money, they need to pay back or and go to jail....

Fixed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, they don't want to show the financials for AGM because everybody will points fingers to each other. They must be putting lots of money in their pocket and they could not recover them...

I feel they should step down and start from scratch, but if they stole money, they need to pay back or go to jail....

The last 2 years AGM there were no financials available at the AGM. .I didn't go back and check the AGM minutes before those.

But yes it's a huge red flag that they aren't available at the AGM.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Of riders still racing Louis Meintjes, Jacques Janse van Rensburg, Ash Moolman Pasio, Jay Thomson, Jaco Venter, Jayde Julius, Shaun Nick Bester are some of the riders that needed financial support when I ran the road commission from about 2009 to 2012. They were paid an allowance to be based and race in Europe for the season. My dream was to see South Africans in the Grand Tours.

Remember the board members like I was does not get paid, its people like Mike Bradley that needs to explain as they get huge salaries and supposed to run the show.

Or I can leak more stuff ...

Go ahead and leak. The problem is that the public don't know about what's going on.. and then we can't be outraged about it all and speak up if we don't know what's going on.

Whole board should be disolved and new one elected, and if possible criminal charges must be laid against CSA, board members.

Go ahead and leak. The problem is that the public don't know about what's going on.. and then we can't be outraged about it all and speak up if we don't know what's going on.

#CSAleaks.....I agree spill the beans, the time for thecycling public to now the truth..

I think there is an obligation to leak. If not to the Hub, perhaps to somebody like Joffe.

If you have info that can help make changes, share it with those who can best use it to make/force those changes.

Agreed, even though sometimes (often) the motive behind leaking stuff can be selective and not really motivated by good cause but more with an axe to grind.

Which is normal to a degree I suppose, something to be mindful of though.

Well from my side I don't think CSA even know there own rules anymore, I think some pro ladies will agree to that. Pro cyclists are leaving professional cycling, due to bad service from CSA, and as I feel now, the membership fees we are paying now, is for your own death, not for safety and you don't even hear good news of them anymore, only bad news and bad service, so this must be paid attention to, we as fellow cyclists can't thrust them anymore and the love and enjoyment of cycling will die if it goes on like this. If someone would ask me to get there thrust back again, then I will rather sell my bike, and get another hobby.

Ok I see the 2016 financials is now on their website for all to inspect

Great that they eventually published it!

Raises many questions on allocation of funds to various disciplines of cycling for example on the grant distribution, KZN DSR series, who knows what that series totally encompasses but they keep on being poorly attended since 2015. Also the revenue from calendar fees and membership fees have come down greatly and I am pretty sure more and more events are being hosted annually 

Will they make the back up of the financials to the report available that is the question?!

Edited by Sharkie 2