2017 Tour de France Fantasy League

Nick

just checking, the wording is the holder of the green Jersey at the end of stage 7.

Here is a picture of the end of stage 7

https://goo.gl/images/UX1gXu

Das duitser is not in green!

Uh, that surely means at the conclusion of Stage 7, i.e. what the standings are after the stage.

Agree with bertusras, it's always been "at the end of the stage".

For me, it doesn't matter as I have Demaré and Kittel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 1 Giro Synthe™

Awarded to a team containing the Green jersey holder at the end of Stage 7.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Substitution day!!  :clap:

9 active riders, so easy subs for me.

My wife still has 12 active riders, so she is sitting with a bit of a conundrum in how to get back from position 887...

I'm pacing comfortably in the lead peloton in position 59, waiting to strike with a couple of long range breakaways.

This seemed to be a tour which favours the sprinters in terms of the fantasy scoring system, but with three of the most valuable sprinters out of contention, this competition is a bit more up in the air.

Edited by Rookie85

I've done well so far, but down to zero subs and Demare is a huge loss (think you need a performer that is not picked in 100+ teams).

Feels like this comp is going to come down to who has the least retirements.

The attrition rate amongst the top contenders this year seems pretty high? Green jersey has been decimated so less sprinting teams may mean more breakaways stay away on flats?

I'm free........Free-falling...

Subs also used up. They were used to replace G and Sagan. Valverde was my other sub, but with him starting this Tour de Crash, I'm just hoping the 9 riders I have left stay on their bikes and also refrain from elbowing others into gutters.

I really do not need any member of my "span" to even cast an eye to the Podium Girls. It is against the rules. (Ask Hincapie). Leave the "looking" to me.  This tour has become serious.

Sitting slip at #30.  

Admin, hows this for honesty? I seem to have been receiving White Jersey points for Yates for the last five days, even though he was on the bench that whole time? Team 126. Is it maybe just a mix up because I have now subbed him in? Or maybe it's just the graph displaying incorrectly and I didn't actually get the points?

Correction: It's only the graph showing backdated points, ie. team 124, KOM points showing for Aru on stage 5-7 even though he was on the bench at that time.

Edited by Christofison

I only lost Valverde Sagan Porte Demare in week one. We could all end up with one rider in paris that decides the winner

Buchman also now really out of white...he went back to help Majka and after a bit Majka told him to go on.. now after the hard day on Saturday and having to chase back yesterday at a point he just couldn't hang on any more.. the efforts really caught up.. think he may target a stage win or two.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Down to 8 riders after subs.

Porte,Sagan,Valverde,Cavendish all out.

Hope they all get better soon , They are all still on my list for next year.

Just Happy That I did not add GT to my list as originally planned.

You can't, you can only replace them with the subs you have.

I'm screwed as i have no subs.

Couldn't add when i set up my team