2017 Tour de France Fantasy League

Nick

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing that not too many teams scored particularly highly today apart from those who have the jersey wearers?

Buchmann after a week :) yellow and white please

I was also hoping. . That kids still going to do great things.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

77 today. This is a silly game Grrr

LOL- mind you I see there are several teams "down the bottom" who are yet to score a single point! That takes some effort doesn't it?

77 today. This is a silly game Grrr

LOL- mind you I see there are several teams "down the bottom" who are yet to score a single point! That takes some effort doesn't it?

I am back in the 700's ..surely I should get a consolidation prize for all this movement I make.. I need sub day to come.. scoring more points on the bench.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

8 days before Maincheese gets me a point... In the meantime I have Froome on the bench. Clearly I should stick to my day job.

got some bad news for you, think admin has the points wrong. Has got positions 1-10 as the young riders, not GC. Maincheese cave 12th so no points yet

got some bad news for you, think admin has the points wrong. Has got positions 1-10 as the young riders, not GC. Maincheese cave 12th so no points yet

looks like it was corrected, I dropped from 7th to 9th for my trouble!

(anyone with Aru, Roche, Gesink or Majka was getting shafted - the meintjes okes were getting fooled!)

looks like it was corrected, I dropped from 7th to 9th for my trouble!

(anyone with Aru, Roche, Gesink or Majka was getting shafted - the meintjes okes were getting fooled!)

At least I have Aru.

With Porte crashing out today I have no conundrum over what my team will look like for the next two weeks. I only have 9 active riders left. Sub day could not come soon enough.

With Porte crashing out today I have no conundrum over what my team will look like for the next two weeks. I only have 9 active riders left. Sub day could not come soon enough.

Ditto.

I only have two subs to use. Both Quintana and Meintjes have done nothing so far.

I was hoping to use Porte as a super sub

Now the slow decent from the leader board begins