2017 Tour de France Fantasy League

Nick

Admin, hows this for honesty? I seem to have been receiving White Jersey points for Yates for the last five days, even though he was on the bench that whole time? Team 126. Is it maybe just a mix up because I have now subbed him in? Or maybe it's just the graph displaying incorrectly and I didn't actually get the points?

Correction: It's only the graph showing backdated points, ie. team 124, KOM points showing for Aru on stage 5-7 even though he was on the bench at that time.

Thanks!

It was just the graph pulling those through. Actual points and position ignored subs.

It has been corrected now  :thumbup:

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to our Week 1 prize winner: trailman with his team Uncaptured Climbers

Giro Synthe™

http://fantasytour.bikehub.co.za/images/prizes/giro_helmet.jpg

The Synthe™ is the pinnacle of road helmet design, combining the performance gains of an aerodynamic profile and light weight with great cooling power to enhance rider comfort and efficiency in road rides and races.

Awarded to a team containing the Green jersey holder (Marcel Kittel) following Stage 7.

Well done to our Week 1 prize winner: trailman with his team Uncaptured Climbers

Giro Synthe™

The Synthe™ is the pinnacle of road helmet design, combining the performance gains of an aerodynamic profile and light weight with great cooling power to enhance rider comfort and efficiency in road rides and races.

Awarded to a team containing the Green jersey holder (Marcel Kittel) following Stage 7.

Such a lekker helmet. Enjoy it.

(PS thank you Pinot[emoji6] .. I always do and always will thank him for mine)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nice Trailman!

With a name like that I hope you have a road bike to pair it with!

I am down to a team of 9 with no reserves... as I am sure a LOT of guys are. Pretty sure plenty of teams are feeling the pinch of No Valverde, Porte and Sagan!

Made deciding who to keep for this week a little bit easier! 

Hoping the Gorilla gets some time to shine the next 2 days... 

Nice Trailman!

I am down to a team of 9 with no reserves... as I am sure a LOT of guys are. Pretty sure plenty of teams are feeling the pinch of No Valverde, Porte and Sagan!

I'm a bit of a tactical genius (self proclaimed), so I've put many many hours of thought into my substitutions today and have decided to bench Porte, Sagan and Valverde... they just weren't doing it for me  :mellow:

Just ran through the top 10.

9 of them have 3 or more scratched riders, so no brainer subs there.

the other guy has 2 scratched riders, so only got one fit guy to leave on the bench.

Just thinking for next year, maybe more than 3 guys on the bench would allow for more interaction later.

AND

My prediction for who will win this thing:

The team has to have:

Froome

Aru

Kittel

Yates

Mathews

I'm guessing about 30/40 people will have this combo

(having had thomas or demare in the first week won't hurt)

Nice Trailman!

My case.. Sagan and Demare.. sigh but I have injuries and old legs making that one available spot hard to decide

Just want to check subs close tomorrow sometime hey[emoji6] cause I am hoping Majka recovers and can start else I have to bank on Bert getting a stage win or something miraculous happening.

Well done to our Week 1 prize winner: trailman with his team Uncaptured Climbers

Giro Synthe™

Well done Trailman  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

My case.. Sagan and Demare.. sigh but I have injuries and old legs making that one available spot hard to decide

Just want to check subs close tomorrow sometime hey[emoji6] cause I am hoping Majka recovers and can start else I have to bank on Bert getting a stage win or something miraculous happening.

Just confirmed. .Majka won't start tomorrow [emoji17]

Same boat!

Still 2 weeks to go.. after the Majka announcement I am down to only 9.. no subs for the remainder of the tour.

So would you have dumped, but been forced to keep?

I had Pierre Latour as my bolter for week1. was hoping he would ace the stage one ITT (just won French TT champs) and would hold the white all week. He got it 2/9 right for me there.

I held both Meintjes and Yates on the bench, hoping to move one of them into the slot as White holder, now I've got all three hopefully taking me to Paris (I'm down to 8 fit riders).

spare a thought for all the people who have been forced to put NQ and Contador on their squads this week, due to abandons!

Still 2 weeks to go.. after the Majka announcement I am down to only 9.. no subs for the remainder of the tour.

With Majka out I'm down to 8 :( 

Luckily in my culture 8 is a good luck number so I got this..  :whistling: