2017 Tour de France Fantasy League

Nick

Damn.

I've Lost Cav, Sagan, Porte, GT and now Majke.

I'm down to a 7 man outfit.

5 down..ouch

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to leave Quintana, Meintjies or Pinot on the bench. Hard decision because they are all competing for the biggest underachiever of the tour award. In the end I left Pinot out. I think he is about a solo team now...

I have been carrying Cummings all this time. Surely he must be bored at the back and ready to go long. GvA giving a masterclass will also be appreciated.

Just updated mine. No thought required - I had no choice.

At least I have 9 riders again . . . just about.

I have been carrying Cummings all this time. Surely he must be bored at the back and ready to go long. GvA giving a masterclass will also be appreciated.

Rough Prediction of where Cummings has a shot:

Stage 10 - Sprint Finish - Kittel

Stage 11 - Sprint finish - Kittel

Stage 12 - Bunch of tough climbs, GC facourites should take the stage or a climber from an earlier breakaway to pip them by a couple of seconds - lets say Romain Bardet

Stage 13 - Bunch of climbs, probably good for a breakaway, but not ideal for Cummings

Stage 14 - Following two hard climbing days. Not Flat enough for the sprinters, not steep enough for the GC guys and climbers - This for me has Cummings written all over it. 

I wasnt too bothered with reading that considering I have done it since it first came out and I dont recall it working like that before.

My league was wrecked after day2 already so Im past the point of caring.

I would suggest you go read your insurance policy schedules, before it comes claim time ????

He's been sporting shortish socks for the last few stages, unless that changes, don't expect fireworks #FreeWatts

He's been sporting shortish socks for the last few stages, unless that changes, don't expect fireworks #FreeWatts

He has been saving himself for stage 14... also giving the British national jersey loads of TV time whenever they pan to the back of the peloton to show the guys being dropped, there he is right next to Berto....

Four of the top 20 haven't cleaned up their teams yet. TrekSA in third, A3 Arrows in fifth, CWC Online in 13th and Legends of Lena in 20th. All four of them have 4 active riders who are out of the tour. Good news for the rest of us I guess.

Damn.

I've Lost Cav, Sagan, Porte, GT and now Majke.

I'm down to a 7 man outfit.

Just updated mine. No thought required - I had no choice.

At least I have 9 riders again . . . just about.

Who would have thought Cavendish, Sagan, Porte, Majka and Valverde would be out after a week? Not me, otherwise I wouldn't have picked them for my broken little team.

Cav... out

Sagan... out

Porte... out

Majka... out 

Majka out leaves me with only 7. 17 witdrawls and 5 are from my team - what are the chances of that?

I feel everybody's pain  :cursing:  :eek:  :blink:  hope we still have a few guys left come Paris!!!

At least I am not in contention...LOL...those first 10-20 teams are surely kakking themselves if any extra Jersey contenders abandon this year  :whistling:  :ph34r: it might be whoever has 3 or 4 guys left in their teams at the end who win...

Let's hope the next 2 weeks all the guys remaining reach Paris without any glitches  :thumbup: