E-bike Strava chasers

Quagga

Guys who use motorbikes or cars and call them rides are fuckwits. I love to use strava. Live segments turns every ride into an interval session. As a 45 year old man, I can compete on segments and measure myself against others in my community and enjoy being competitive in a tiny way every day. Whilst I only have a few KOM,s, I love to move up leaderboards and see my improvements, especially on longer flat or uphill sections. Great for winding up my mates as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys who use motorbikes or cars and call them rides are fuckwits. I love to use strava. Live segments turns every ride into an interval session. As a 45 year old man, I can compete on segments and measure myself against others in my community and enjoy being competitive in a tiny way every day. Whilst I only have a few KOM,s, I love to move up leaderboards and see my improvements, especially on longer flat or uphill sections. Great for winding up my mates as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1rl0yv.jpg

Strava!!! Strava!!!! Stravaaaaaaaa!!!! Why still using it? Trying to show off to your friends you are faster than them on a segment??? Pppfffffttttttt......

People that complain and moan about STRAVA pisses me off!!! Get over it

Not just your friends, everyone. 

If its not on strava, it doesn't count.

Reading this thread just showed me how little I know about Strava.

Went for a ride a few weeks ago and it automatically had a "Workout" label to it, I saw it but left it as I didn't know the meaning of it...nice to know.

Wonder why it automatically was rated as that instead of the normal "Ride" - went to change it now.

I am not really sure, I know it marks my IDT sessions as workout for me automatically as well. Must be some fancy "IT" stuff.

Strava!!! Strava!!!! Stravaaaaaaaa!!!! Why still using it? Trying to show off to your friends you are faster than them on a segment??? Pppfffffttttttt......

People that complain and moan about STRAVA pisses me off!!! Get over it

You sound like somebody who is slower than all his friends.

I am sure you saw this

Kinda funny how his HR was high as he was nervous, and then settles down... haha

My wife was once "attacked" (they barely barked at her) by dogs on a walk, you can clearly see where it happened by the spike on her HR. hahaha

I saw it and thought it was his wedding NIGHT. thought, you 2:41, good job son. Then deleted my tweet :P

Surprised Dr Jeroen didn't send him that Cadence Nutritional chart and advice on how to fuel correctly for a marathon pomp like that.

I saw it and thought it was his wedding NIGHT. thought, you 2:41, good job son. Then deleted my tweet :P

I wondered how long the segment was. Concerned. Edited by Thor Buttox