E-bike Strava chasers

Quagga

It happens, relax. Your KOM's are safe. Plane strava is even more fun. I maxed out at 865km/h the other day. 

A far more irritating and harder to solve problem is the overlap on segments that run near to each other. The GPS is so poor on all devices that sometimes road ride times appear on MTB segments that are literally 100m apart. 

Edited by Headshot

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to teach all of you strava junkies a lesson I'm gonna Blitz that on my CBR tomorrow morning and all of you can flag my ride and spend the weekend seething that some grey haired fat oke stole the KOM on a motorbike.

Get a S1000RR, It's faster.

As a larger rider "stay wider ofbthe wider rider" i object to your assertion we don't care about strava. I care deeply about strava. I have many koms which i get by making private segments.

I often sit munching a giant nougat bar dreaming about taking the kom up my street off the elderly gardner who uses it as his commute.

If you shaved that face fungus you would be far more aerodynamic, bud. And your new bibs should get you to the top of the boards! ????

It happens, relax. Your KOM's are safe. Plane strava is even more fun. I maxed out at 865km/h the other day. 

A far more irritating and harder to solve problem is the overlap on segments that run near to each other. The GPS is so poor on all devices that sometimes road ride times appear on MTB segments that are literally 100m apart. 

Hey, dont bring mountain biking to this polite Friday thread. Once we open that can of worms, its *downhill* from there. 

Haha. Yes but I don't have the testicular fortitude to get anywhere near the end of the CBR. I've never even seen the shift light.

So we will all be seething because some grey haired pussy took our KOMs on his motorbike that he can't ride fast either.

LOL