Braai etiket...

The expat cyclist

Pretty similar to shakshuka.

Mugg & Bean serve one if you don't want to make it, though theirs has boerewors in it and I am not too keen on that so rather make it myself.

I’ve had that skillet thing that MB makes, it’s ok, but it has nothing on this guys mix!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty similar to shakshuka.

Mugg & Bean serve one if you don't want to make it, though theirs has boerewors in it and I am not too keen on that so rather make it myself.

go to Pablo Eggs-go-bar in Melville for a very very good shakshuka.

Edited by worriesnot

go to Pablo Eggs-go-bar in Melville for a very very good shakshuka.

I've heard good things about this place from a few sources.

Must go check it out.

I’ve had that skillet thing that MB makes, it’s ok, but it has nothing on this guys mix!!

We often make something like that, using the previous nights left overs incorporated into breakfast. Especially if left overs mean braai stuff. Once, many moons ago, we had a late breakfast while on holiday on the Wild Coast......it tasted so good that one friend suggested we incorporate a glass of the previous nights red wine as well. Which we did......and soon enough we started having wine with every breakfast......not just left over wine either......it was the Wild Coast, that's my only excuse. ;)

We often make something like that, using the previous nights left overs incorporated into breakfast. Especially if left overs mean braai stuff. Once, many moons ago, we had a late breakfast while on holiday on the Wild Coast......it tasted so good that one friend suggested we incorporate a glass of the previous nights red wine as well. Which we did......and soon enough we started having wine with every breakfast......not just left over wine either......it was the Wild Coast, that's my only excuse. ;)

Why don't you just cancel lunch and supper and have 3 breakfasts each day..?  :D

Had a nice last braai with my parents and family for my daughter before taking her to Potch tomorrow. Had some bubbly but, I promise, I only had one half a glass.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

ac51d4e07855e198e6e3a15cce73a4d3.jpg5b76187f6506713f7eb42dee5c7f453c.jpg

Edited by BSG

916dd88716176d0e88ad5dd7ccf2f9ed.jpg

Cooked up the leftovers from last nights braai for breakfast this morning! With what’s becoming a New Years tradition, Zoerdoeff and Sprite.

https://uploads.tapatalk-

.com/20180101/0c4c13c3012e8858b5b4e3d2002b3f6e.jpg

Bugger, just braai’d and no leftovers, must be a World first!! What am I going to do for breakfast now

No, I left it on a low table. Took my old man unstairs to show him the house, 1min was enough for the heist as well as consumption of about 300g of raw Rump.

Only when my wife asked why she wasnt with us did we click.... too late. In my opinion, she outsmarted us and earned it ????

Edited by Patchelicious

No, I left it on a low table. Took my old man unstairs to show him the house, 1min was enough for the heist as well as consumption of about 300g of raw Rump.

Only when my wife asked why she wasnt with us did we click.... too late. In my opinion, she outsmarted us and earned it ????

Hahahahaha