Braai etiket...

MJ the Expat

Hahaha! Watched this. I braaied the bacon over some lekker Mopanie kole. Then I put some onion, garlic and mushrooms in a flat bottom pot and just browned alles and got the moisture out of the shcrooms.

I slapped some tomato paste, moz and yellow pepper on the puff pastry and then put the bacon and schroom mix on with some Italian spice mix, salt and pepper.

It was soooo good. Looking forward to different combos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Public Service Announcement: 

It's Thursday - if you need some dop to go with your tjops this weekend, you need to buy it today!

:lol:

(I got caught out last week!  Well, I was ok as I still had some beers, but l forgot to get the Mrs her favourite tipple...  :o)

Public Service Announcement:

It's Thursday - if you need some dop to go with your tjops this weekend, you need to buy it today!

[emoji38]

(I got caught out last week! Well, I was ok as I still had some beers, but l forgot to get the Mrs her favourite tipple... :o)

Ja with that fake news doing the rounds on Tuesday that there's going to be another alcohol ban, I went and stocked up a bit. Got the Mrs and I a few doppies and a very nice bottle of wine [emoji2957]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now to decide what to put on the grill on Thursday. Got the day off so might take a drive to the Butcher. There will be skaap tjoppies involved though.

Edited by WeekendWarrior80

Fortunately Wifey saw reason, so we have Espetada, Oepsies and a Braai Pie for tomorrow. Reckon I'll throw in some Wors to have as backup for late night Snacks. It would be the responsible thing to do.

Fortunately Wifey saw reason, so we have Espetada, Oepsies and a Braai Pie for tomorrow. Reckon I'll throw in some Wors to have as backup for late night Snacks. It would be the responsible thing to do.

We enjoy Espetada's as well, the chicken Espetada's from either Pick n Pay or Spar.