[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2018

Pure Savage

So I have 2 gmails open at once here on my work pc. One my personal and the other for a small company my wife and I run. Both tabs are next to each other and next to the wording Inbox is the number of unread mails. So every time that number rises I get excited. Today my personal gmail seems stagnant and company active :thumbdown: . Maybe it's just because I want that mail to come before I switch off at 15h00. After that I would only see it tomorrow as I don't bother checking mails at home or sync the phone but today WILL be different............

Fixed it for you

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop it :thumbdown:

Today is a waiting game for me. Working from home.

Waiting for that F%&K JZ to go away

Waiting for Builders to deliver a Jojo

Waiting for Seeding

Not necessarily the cameraman's fault  :ph34r:

Never said it was, but to send me 4 different pics of the mass start, taken from the bridge at Civic Centre, where you cannot identify anybody. That is crappy in my books.  :whistling:  :ph34r:

Never said it was, but to send me 4 different pics of the mass start, taken from the bridge at Civic Centre, where you cannot identify anybody. That is crappy in my books.  :whistling:  :ph34r:

Luckily that's not a problem anymore hey