[Event] The Munga MTB 2017

Slowbee

Yip, double hip replacement.  

Huge respect!!!!! Wow!!!!

My injury is a mere flesh wound. 

Unbelievable.  What a performance indeed.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agggh more blue skies

Man I get goosebumps hearing that temperatures that these oaks have to endure today. 45 to 48 degrees 

Agggh more blue skies

[emoji23]

Yeah I think they would welcome some cloud cover

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I see Marco Martins opted for suspension front and rear. Maybe comfort over weight saving is more important?

One wouldve thought for this distance & terrain that this decision is a no-brainer for some participants. Even on the marathon events I'll still choose a Dual Sus. Different case if you don't have the luxury of a dual suspension bike.

Man I get goosebumps hearing that temperatures that these oaks have to endure today. 45 to 48 degrees 

but no wind ... i dont like wind

I see Marco Martins opted for suspension front and rear. Maybe comfort over weight saving is more important?

My choice would also be comfort, the hardtail okes must surely be sore. Well, I guess everyone is sore this long in the saddle.

One wouldve thought for this distance & terrain that this decision is a no-brainer for some participants. Even on the marathon events I'll still choose a Dual Sus. Different case if you don't have the luxury of a dual suspension bike.

Dual sus = more to go wrong. I think that's also a big factor. 

My question is in all seriousness, and is more aimed at cycling in a whole...

What constitute a development rider? And when is such a rider not a development rider anymore? Can anyone be a development rider or is it reserved for a specific socio-demography?

Seeing that equality is such a sore-point in SA... Why not take away the development category?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

but no wind ... i dont like wind

Yeah.. I would rather have heat than wind..I function okay in high temps.. but give me a breeze and I die????????

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk