[Event] The Munga MTB 2017

Slowbee

you okes are so spoilt with current tracking systems. If only you knew the crap dotwatchers had to deal with 10/15 years when they came out initially!

You one of Monty Pythons 4 Yorkshire men?

You had a functional tracker??? LUXURY :ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the last hurdle is an average gradient of 4% for about 10km's, then about 10km's of downhill to the finish.

That's like saying we shoud all be happy with floppy disks, pit latrines and 26ers :D . This world is about progress man progress.

Is it? When JZ, Mugabe, Trump, Merkel, Putin lead countries, gender fluidity is more protested than poverty, mass shootings every weekend...... progress has bought about sensationalist idiocy, which in my mind isn't really progress at all.

Mate of mine, Dave Cubbin is riding it on his single speed! Sitting around 50th at the moment!!

Tom

Go Dave!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Are any of you guys down there able to go and welcome the winner at the finish line.?

Is it? When JZ, Mugabe, Trump, Merkel, Putin lead countries, gender fluidity is more protested than poverty, mass shootings every weekend...... progress has bought about sensationalist idiocy, which in my mind isn't really progress at all.

eish....I'm not going down this pit latrine!

Are any of you guys down there able to go and welcome the winner at the finish line.?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatal

Am JHB based but had I been in the Cape I would def go down to the finish.

MM is at the Last check point.

I hope he realises that we have him finishing at more or less 9pm.[emoji23][emoji23] better get a move on[emoji6]

Am JHB based but had I been in the Cape I would def go down to the finish.

Yeah..if I was down there I would also ..hope there are a few people able to cheer him home..it's been incredible..50 odd km to go now.

Yeah..if I was down there I would also ..hope there are a few people able to cheer him home..it's been incredible..50 odd km to go now.

I wonder how tempting it is to just have quick hour nap when you more than two hours in hand?

I wonder how tempting it is to just have quick hour nap when you more than two hours in hand?

Looks like that is just what he is doing.. good meal and a nap.?

just got home from "work" (Munga dot watching) Finish about 45mins from home.

MM is at the Last check point.

I hope he realises that we have him finishing at more or less 9pm.[emoji23][emoji23] better get a move on[emoji6]

Just remind me when they started

I can't believe it