Can't get in Durban so I too will happily accept "off-sales" or reject kit.

Factory seconds will be very handy.

We do have clearance of old stock and rejects etc from time to time at our Crater Cruise and 24hr Southern Skies events - but that's I guess not of much value for you out of town guys. 

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LWB, will be around R220 in the shops for the caps - getting final production samples of the initial range this week - very excited

Keep us posted please, i'll make a turn at your new shop once they in stock.

Do you guys do 3/4 bibs ?

Any warm weather kit with a fleece lining.

And the final one, which shorts would you recommend for the uummm longer distances, say something you can weather for more than 48 -72 hrs in one go? :blush:

And the final one, which shorts would you recommend for the uummm longer distances, say something you can weather for more than 48 -72 hrs in one go? :blush:

I have an anatomic long sleeve shirt with fleece lining.

Works extremely well

We do do 3/4's... 

We do a full leg thermal fleece bib too, long sleeve thermal top, thermal chest warmer, arm/leg/knee warmers. 

I always recommend layers as ride conditions can change a lot on a long ride - best bits of kit to start with are ear warmers, arm warmers and a chest warmer (they're also nice and cheapish). Wear those with normal kit and a wind proof outer jacket like our pac-me shell and you're good for most cooler conditions. And it's easy to downscale your warmth protection as the day warms up.

We do do 3/4's... 

We do a full leg thermal fleece bib too, long sleeve thermal top, thermal chest warmer, arm/leg/knee warmers. 

I always recommend layers as ride conditions can change a lot on a long ride - best bits of kit to start with are ear warmers, arm warmers and a chest warmer (they're also nice and cheapish). Wear those with normal kit and a wind proof outer jacket like our pac-me shell and you're good for most cooler conditions. And it's easy to downscale your warmth protection as the day warms up.

Yup, I have found that ear warmers, toe covers, vest and warm gloves are usually more than adequate for anything the midlands weather can come up with.

Thanks Andrew, I have most of that, but want to get some additional kit.

Where is your shop ?

Ipic Aurora Shopping Centre, Burton St & Aurora St, Aurora, Cape Town, 7550
Open: Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 17:00
Sat: 09:00 - 13:00
shop.ct@anatomic.co.za
021 975 3549
Juandre - 082 3381 591
juandre@anatomic.co.za

will you guys have some stuff available at the crater cruise this weekend?

There will be a clothing stand Oxter, not 100% sure what will be on it, but knowing Vera there will be some serious bargains. We also made some really cool Crater Cruise T-shirts

• 3 weeks later...