Yip, Silhouette Sportswear Manufacturers Pty Ltd for the whole official mouthful. Family business, the Koekemoers are part of the 'old furniture' in the South African cycling fraternity. 

I know them well

When I was on the committee of the Botswana Cycling Association Hannes donated a huge amount of kit for the development riders

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekker..every year the boys school have new kit made for tours etc..so will Def give your details through to the hockey organiser..I know they were not very happy with their suppliers this year. .kit looked great eventually but it was a struggle getting it right..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I was given 2 brand new anatomic bibs when buying a road bike about 20 months ago.

Never thought much of it at the time. But they have come to be my favorite bib for mnt biking ( as there white & wear shorts over ) long or short hauls . Would definitely buy them . Great quality and good fit.

Just not white ????...

I was given 2 brand new anatomic bibs when buying a road bike about 20 months ago.

Never thought much of it at the time. But they have come to be my favorite bib for mnt biking ( as there white & wear shorts over ) long or short hauls . Would definitely buy them . Great quality and good fit.

Just not white ...

Sjoe... yip, we definitely don't make white bibs anymore, can only imagine it's some very old stock that didn't clear (for obvious reasons) and got thrown in as a sweetener.

Glad they're comfy at least and thanks for wearing baggies over them  ;)

Sjoe... yip, we definitely don't make white bibs anymore, can only imagine it's some very old stock that didn't clear (for obvious reasons) and got thrown in as a sweetener.

I second that.

I once had the misfortune of sitting behind some guy wearing white shorts in a spinning class. At the end of the class I thought it was just polite to ask him for his telephone number as I felt we had been up close and personel. For some reason he was a offish but he never wore those white shorts again.

was asg.itech spnospered bibs. But hey under the shorts they feel as comfortable as black bibs ????

I can only say good things about Anatomic, Cape Town. 5 DC kits later. Excellent service combined with quality products. Just bought an all black cycling jersey 2 weeks ago that was very very reasonably priced. Top quality as well.

Do you perhaps do any non-mammil type cycling shirts? Would like to get some Fox ranger style shirts for club riders that are more into the relaxed apparel style.

MphatiPyga we make a trail jersey which comes in Long Sleeve and a 3/4 length sleeve. It's a V-neck, tailored, but casual fitting top with hidden inset zip pockets at the back. We're busy producing a stock version so I don't have much in the way of pics at the moment, but we did make them for the National BMX team and they loved them.

post-32203-0-44091300-1504080009_thumb.jpg

MphatiPyga we make a trail jersey which comes in Long Sleeve and a 3/4 length sleeve. It's a V-neck, tailored, but casual fitting top with hidden inset zip pockets at the back. We're busy producing a stock version so I don't have much in the way of pics at the moment, but we did make them for the National BMX team and they loved them.

attachicon.gifAnatomic Trail Jersey.jpg

I was just going to ask if you make BMX shirts.

Where can we get Anatomic in Pe?

Read somewhere that they dont want PE business...

Okes get into fights too often and then blame the quality of the kit

Read somewhere that they dont want PE business...

Okes get into fights too often and then blame the quality of the kit

PE the friendly city