Hope you will post the custom one off kit for the premie drive.

I have had an initial meet up with David regarding his kit, but he's still undecided on the kind of design he's looking for and has been caught up with his work the last month. I've given him a few reminders and hopefully we'll get cracking on something sooner rather than later. Will be sure to share the design when we've made it - it's always great to do something nice and unique for a client.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IT's now running out of Tour de Frans shop in Boksburg as far as I know, much better location.

Makes sense, I see an vehicle with Anatomic branding parked there the past few weeks.

• 2 months later...

Anyone grabbed one of our cycling caps yet? These have been a great hit so far... look forward to launching some more designs later this year  :thumbup:

post-32203-0-90364400-1518168871_thumb.jpg

post-32203-0-69488000-1518168977_thumb.jpg

We've had some minor troubles keeping the shops fully stocked, so just remember you can grab one online if that's ever the case!

http://weardirect.co.za/product-category/cycling-accessories/

I've ordered the "Caffeine Machine" shirt and matching cap - I'll see which others I like at the CTCT expo :)

Bit of an issue with the redirect from VCS back to the site - just got a blank page with the text "-1", my cart wasn't cleared, and under my account it shows the order as "Pending payment".

I'll forward the VCS transaction email to the shop email.

Edit: Sorted, thanks!

Edited by HdB

I've ordered the "Caffeine Machine" shirt and matching cap - I'll see which others I like at the CTCT expo :)

Bit of an issue with the redirect from VCS back to the site - just got a blank page with the text "-1", my cart wasn't cleared, and under my account it shows the order as "Pending payment".

Edit: Sorted, thanks!

Thanks for the heads up - glad you came right. Will keep an eye out for any similar issues heading forward and make sure it's running smoothly  :thumbup: 

Enjoy the kit

Are the items showing on weardirect.co.za available at the shop on Beyers Naude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone grabbed one of our cycling caps yet? These have been a great hit so far... look forward to launching some more designs later this year :thumbup:

Anatomic Pinner Cycling Cap (1).jpg

Anatomic Caffeine Machine Cycling Cap (1).jpg

We've had some minor troubles keeping the shops fully stocked, so just remember you can grab one online if that's ever the case!

http://weardirect.co.za/product-category/cycling-accessories/

Picked up a caffeine machine cycling cap last week at Notthcliff store.

Very comfy and works nicely under the helmet.

Excellent - wanting to get the same cap (and shirt) for my coffee rides.

Just give them a ring first, they said there was one left (caffeine machine) when I phoned.

When I got there it was the last one on the rack....

same thing on my side.  Not sure if payment cleared?

post-26499-0-89144700-1518333681_thumb.png

Will get onto this first thing tomorrow morning with the web guys... can only guess it's a communication error between VCS and the site.

Apologies for any inconvenience - will be in touch  :thumbup:

Are the items showing on weardirect.co.za available at the shop on Beyers Naude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of them (90%+) will be there - stock gets topped up every two weeks so levels usually very good. Like I said earlier, only small issue has been the cap stock which has been harder to maintain, but we'll get on top of that.

Thanks for the support

Just give them a ring first, they said there was one left (caffeine machine) when I phoned.

When I got there it was the last one on the rack....

Thanks - there's no rush. Just want to try the shirt on (for size) first before buying.

The tech guys are working on this with VCS - apparently it's basically a case of their site not directing the user back to us after the payment completes, so our site has no way of knowing the sale has concluded. We can though check manually, so the ball gets caught a day or so later and the sale concluded from our side. 

That's obviously not the plan though, but at least know the sales are going through and your items will be en route shortly.

Thanks for your patience guys  :thumbup:

Just in case anyone missed this little promo we're running on the Visi thread, we're offering R200 off the Bionic Elite Cycling jersey for all BikeHub members til the close of play tomorrow (Valentines day 14/02/2018) - a little love from us to you guys!

http://weardirect.co.za/shop/mens-cycling/bionic-elite-cycling-shirt/

Just enter the code BikeHub200 at checkout and it will automatically apply it.

Limited to two jerseys per customer

Happy shopping and safe cycling  :thumbup:

post-32203-0-87475000-1518517246_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anatomic Sportswear