• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah, fully printable, fully custom Trail gear made right here in SA... would love to hear your thoughts, hope you like them!

The "gravity is your friend" wording is a bit on the cheesy side. But apart from that. Very Very nice. And with the rise of this side of MTB and the frankly ridiculous pricing of the more popular brands you guys might be on to a winner here. The shorts look good too. Real good.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

The "gravity is your friend" wording is a bit on the cheesy side. But apart from that. Very Very nice. And with the rise of this side of MTB and the frankly ridiculous pricing of the more popular brands you guys might be on to a winner here. The shorts look good too. Real good.

Thanks Duane, took a bit of a risk with that slogan... probably should just have left it as Gravity to keep things a bit safer, but we will learn as we go along with these. Thanks for the feedback, appreciated, glad we're ticking some of the right boxes  :thumbup:

Coppi, all seems fine this morning - apologies for that

You sure? The weardirect.co.za site only shows 4 cycling items. Your 'old' site showed lots more. Or is it me?

Just out of interest, why did the Anatomic shop in Edenvale close down? The product is very well priced and the quality is good.

Slickjay, I can't go into too many details, but it just wasn't working out unfortunately... a real pity as we need a shop out that side and it's a great opportunity in books. The shops (we have 4 perfect running models) are a good base for a nice basic turnover, and that then coupled with being a rep is potentially very good business. I can tell you straight up our reps earn very well. We will keep trying though  :thumbup:

You sure? The weardirect.co.za site only shows 4 cycling items. Your 'old' site showed lots more. Or is it me?

Ah, Weardirect is a bit of a different story. There should be around 15/20 items on Weardirect now... but yeah, nothing quite like we used to have.

We had a major issue a couple weeks back with our domain hosts dropping the ball and as a result had to rush forward with the new website build we had only just started on. We're uploading items all the time at the moment but it will still be a week or two before the whole site is back up and fully populated. 

We've been wanting to upgrade the site and look for sometime, you will note we even have a new logo, but yeah, in this rushed manner has not really been fun, especially at such a busy time of the year, but we had our hands forced and had to make it work. We're re-shooting all the items and upgrading the details available for each item, so it's a really large process, but we're pretty sure it will be worth it in the long run.

Apologies for any inconvenience, if there is any item you are looking for in particular that isn't online yet, just drop an email to Pieter at shop@anatomic.co.za and he can sort out any orders for you.

Ah, Weardirect is a bit of a different story. There should be around 15/20 items on Weardirect now... but yeah, nothing quite like we used to have.

We had a major issue a couple weeks back with our domain hosts dropping the ball and as a result had to rush forward with the new website build we had only just started on. We're uploading items all the time at the moment but it will still be a week or two before the whole site is back up and fully populated. 

We've been wanting to upgrade the site and look for sometime, you will note we even have a new logo, but yeah, in this rushed manner has not really been fun, especially at such a busy time of the year, but we had our hands forced and had to make it work. We're re-shooting all the items and upgrading the details available for each item, so it's a really large process, but we're pretty sure it will be worth it in the long run.

Apologies for any inconvenience, if there is any item you are looking for in particular that isn't online yet, just drop an email to Pieter at shop@anatomic.co.za and he can sort out any orders for you.

Someone, not me, was looking for hi-viz yellow tops in JHB. https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/160804-please-apply-visibility-on-the-road/?p=3225921

Just out of interest, why did the Anatomic shop in Edenvale close down? The product is very well priced and the quality is good.

IT's now running out of Tour de Frans shop in Boksburg as far as I know, much better location.

IT's now running out of Tour de Frans shop in Boksburg as far as I know, much better location.

agreed about a better location! That part of Edenvale is too quiet for business