Excited about the new cycling cap we have developed - looks like an old school cotton cycling cap, but unlike cotton, these are fully printable... Should be ready for custom orders in a couple weeks time. Stock ones also will start appearing in our shops before the end of September - 8 unique designs already in production and counting.

Time to up your Cap game  :thumbup:

post-32203-0-66246000-1504181813_thumb.jpg

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat Boab, we had a bit of a disaster with our gripper dots not being correctly cured for a production week a while back, early 2016 I think it was. It's a real egg on face moment and we can only apologise. The shorts should still function pretty much fine without them, but that was obviously never the plan. Some folks (our CEO included) prefer the clean lycra finish... but again, that's not what you bought into.

We've fixed most of the shorts free of charge, but obviously tarnished the reputation of some of our products with this mishap. We're obviously more than happy to fix yours, but since you've lost all this weight I'll also extend a 30% discount to you on your next pair of shorts should you be willing to trust us again (drop me a pm).

We've also recently upgraded to genuine silicone as well for all the gripper bands, so all future production shorts will have these hardier grippers...

My apologies again

Andrew

Exceptionally generous offer Andrew - many thanks. Nice to see a brand back itself - well done!

I'll give you a shout via PM, if I'm able to take you up on the offer of a 30% discount. I'm in the process of preparing for a move to the UK later this year so I may be desperate for 30% off of a down-stuffed, goretex, lycra onsie! A Scottish winter is not for sissy-cyclists!

I must say I'm really impressed with Anatomic's engagement here. When I started cycling decades ago, I had a cherished pair of gold label shorts - these were awesome. IIRC they even had REAL chamois. I still have a soft spot for the brand (see what I did there?) and will DEFINITELY be heading into their showroom for some new togs when weather warms up.

I must say I'm really impressed with Anatomic's engagement here. When I started cycling decades ago, I had a cherished pair of gold label shorts - these were awesome. IIRC they even had REAL chamois. I still have a soft spot for the brand (see what I did there?) and will DEFINITELY be heading into their showroom for some new togs when weather warms up.

Those old gold label shorts lasted forever... we still get requests for them all the time from people who've been using them for decades. Luckily for the sake of return business they went out of style as I'm not sure they would ever give up the ghost  :lol:

Thanks for the feedback

So BikeHub branded Anatomic-produced cycling kit can't be too far down the pipeline?? Just-in-time for 947.......  :ph34r:

We've actually looked at it before, but I think for the sake of advertiser neutrality the BikeHub guys can't really be favoring any one brand. Maybe they can put us on rotation...

Will test the waters though  :thumbup:

Those old gold label shorts lasted forever... we still get requests for them all the time from people who've been using them for decades. Luckily for the sake of return business they went out of style as I'm not sure they would ever give up the ghost  :lol:

Thanks for the feedback

Still have 2 pairs. They not bibs so don't use them much anymore but still awesome. The one pair I crashed in and they have a hole on my hip so use them on the IDT or under shorts when I go for a ride with the wife and toddler. The chamois is still hundreds.

We've actually looked at it before, but I think for the sake of advertiser neutrality the BikeHub guys can't really be favoring any one brand. Maybe they can put us on rotation...

I recollect there used to be 'The Hub' cycling kit. Not sure how official it was etc. When the I-team tried for a sub-3 947 a couple of years ago, we looked at Hub tops but there weren't any available at such short notice.

I'd think there's definitely a gap that needs to be filled?

Will come get a shirt before the race if you decide to make some.

Do you guys do discounted "off-sales" of miss printed kit .... looking for cheap as chips bibs that I can wear under my board shorts .... so it does not matter what the branding or colour of the bibis are.

Do you guys do discounted "off-sales" of miss printed kit .... looking for cheap as chips bibs that I can wear under my board shorts .... so it does not matter what the branding or colour of the bibis are.

Can't get in Durban so I too will happily accept "off-sales" or reject kit.

Factory seconds will be very handy.

Excited about the new cycling cap we have developed - looks like an old school cotton cycling cap, but unlike cotton, these are fully printable... Should be ready for custom orders in a couple weeks time. Stock ones also will start appearing in our shops before the end of September - 8 unique designs already in production and counting.

attachicon.gifRide Retro Cap.JPG

Please tell me that you will have different sizes. I am a 62/63 and non of the many caps are suitable for 3-5 hour rides - all too tight.

Please tell me that you will have different sizes. I am a 62/63 and non of the many caps are suitable for 3-5 hour rides - all too tight.

Must be all that knowledge contributing to that big Naartjie of yours.

My boss has a 62cm pip and it fits him comfy... and as always, "custom sportswear" doesn't just mean the design, we can add a cm to the elastic if really needs be for these, but I would guess you will be just fine with the stock standard one.

attachicon.gifRide Retro Cap.JPG

What's the pricing on the caps?