juandre@anatomic.co.za

Juandre, excellent chap to deal with

I get all my gear from him

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these caps in the CPT store yet and what are the going rates?

Excited about the new cycling cap we have developed - looks like an old school cotton cycling cap, but unlike cotton, these are fully printable... Should be ready for custom orders in a couple weeks time. Stock ones also will start appearing in our shops before the end of September - 8 unique designs already in production and counting.

Time to up your Cap game :thumbup:

Ride Retro Cap.JPG

I heard the other day that the East-rand store is moving to the Tour de Frans shop, I think its a great idea - Closer to my home, easier access.

A shoutout for Anatomic. i ordered custom kit for my mates and I for Amashova, and the whole process was flawless. I am really happy with the end product, and got fantastic service from Elton. Thank you

Thanks for the support Harryn, hope you guys have a great trip and your last bit of prep for Shova goes well!

Are these caps in the CPT store yet and what are the going rates?

They're in production as we speak, we have a range of ten different designs in the pipeline... we might test them out on Weardirect first to gauge the response initially, but will hopefully have some stock at the CPT store soon too. Thanks for your interest, watch this space  :thumbup:

So we're officially in the game of making more casual Trail/Enduro type riding gear... as you've probably seen we have some baggies out on the market, and now we've added a Trail top to the mix. These two designs are going into production this week. We offer a 3/4 sleeve as well as full sleeve option. For now it's just a Unisex fit, but the ladies specific pattern is already in the pipeline. 

So yeah, fully printable, fully custom Trail gear made right here in SA... would love to hear your thoughts, hope you like them!

Have a great weekend and keep the rubber side down  :thumbup:

post-32203-0-55782400-1507288849_thumb.jpg

post-32203-0-68887200-1507288862_thumb.jpg

post-32203-0-84740200-1507288839_thumb.jpg

post-32203-0-80232100-1507288843_thumb.jpg

So we're officially in the game of making more casual Trail/Enduro type riding gear... as you've probably seen we have some baggies out on the market, and now we've added a Trail top to the mix. These two designs are going into production this week. We offer a 3/4 sleeve as well as full sleeve option. For now it's just a Unisex fit, but the ladies specific pattern is already in the pipeline. 

So yeah, fully printable, fully custom Trail gear made right here in SA... would love to hear your thoughts, hope you like them!

attachicon.gifScreamer Trail Shirt 1.jpg

attachicon.gifScreamer Trail Shirt 2.jpg

attachicon.gifGravity Trail Shirt 1.jpg

attachicon.gifGravity Trail Shirt 2.jpg

I would buy it if it they were in Durban so that I could try it on.  I am 'tween L and XL so fitting is always important.

Cant say I like the dark colours or the statement logo though.

Manufacturers logo is fine.

Like the 3/4  and long sleeve.  Hardly ever use short sleeves.

• 2 weeks later...

that looks great .................... if you need a long term, daily rider to stress test that kit and the baggies ......... I am just a PM away ;)

Great news!

Now you just need to add pockets to your bibshorts "SWAT"-style and we can do away with backpacks and don these great looking shirts. It just always feels wrong to wear a XO type shirt riding trails just to have pockets, especially if your body type is more suitable to going downhill.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you guys make TRI suits?

Scott, sorry for the slow reply, missed this among my emails in the pre-94.7 hustle and bustle. We're busy developing a Tri pattern - we've sourced a really great fabric and working on a few things with one of the athletes we sponsor - Sylvia van Tromp. 

Will let you know when we're a bit closer to being ready for final production

A fun new item we have added to our range is the cycling themed T-shirt.

These fully printed T-shirts are a unique combination of Polyester and Cotton.

The aesthetic is a slightly different feel to your usual cotton shirt, it unfortunately will never be quite as soft as cotton, but it does from my experience soften a bit more after a few washes. There are some massive plus points though to the shirt being largely Polyester - the shirt will not shrink, will not lose it's shape, will not fade (ever!) and so for your R239 you get a T-shirt that will seriously last you an age. Not like most T-shirts these days which find themselves being used as bike rags within a year. 

Check them out, we have some for sale at the Cycle Challenge Expo starting tomorrow. 

Would love to hear your guys feedback

post-32203-0-77368200-1510756017_thumb.jpg

post-32203-0-44896200-1510756030_thumb.jpg

post-32203-0-82973900-1510756043_thumb.jpg

post-32203-0-20013400-1510756057_thumb.jpg

A fun new item we have added to our range is the cycling themed T-shirt.

These fully printed T-shirts are a unique combination of Polyester and Cotton.

The aesthetic is a slightly different feel to your usual cotton shirt, it unfortunately will never be quite as soft as cotton, but it does from my experience soften a bit more after a few washes. There are some massive plus points though to the shirt being largely Polyester - the shirt will not shrink, will not lose it's shape, will not fade (ever!) and so for your R239 you get a T-shirt that will seriously last you an age. Not like most T-shirts these days which find themselves being used as bike rags within a year.

Check them out, we have some for sale at the Cycle Challenge Expo starting tomorrow.

Would love to hear your guys feedback

These look great. Do you dye sublimate the artwork?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro