Robbery The Bicycle Company Nelspruit 10 November 2017

DCR PARTS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

There was an alarm that went off and the armed response was at the shop within 4 minutes. They were in and out within a minute. Definitely knew exactly what they wanted. I tend to agree that the guy loading the bikes was a cyclist.  

once caught, shoot his knee cap so he can never ride again. He doesn't deserve to be labeled as a "cyclist." 

Have a look out for anyone buying a new Rear wheel.... The last bike left without one! 

The dude who needs a belt definitely rides bikes. He also looks like he is getting excited...

This is sad. I hope he doesn't check the stem bolts and he rides off the side of a pass while trying to turn.

Hi Guys

There was an alarm that went off and the armed response was at the shop within 4 minutes. They were in and out within a minute. Definitely knew exactly what they wanted. I tend to agree that the guy loading the bikes was a cyclist.  

this sucks, sorry to hear about it.

1min23 after breaking the door they are gone, with 6 high end bikes. i don't think you can blame your armed response on this one.

what really gets me is that even though it is 3am, there is traffic in the vicinity. maybe a massive strobe light, huge dB siren and anything else on your alarm to that road could help in future

inside job perhaps? although not conclusive evidence can you subject your staff to a polygraph test? they might not have comitted the crimes but to check if they had any involvment or knowledge there of? those that have a problem with it might have something to hide. Of course there is the possibility that they might fail the test & be completely innocent.

Not a great clue but the panel van has a loose rubber seal around the top of the sliding door....guy actually tries to fix it while the other one attempts to break the door open. 

It is hanging down even further just before they make their getaway! 

You would be really stupid to use the same car to deliver/collect goods to/from the same shop but you never know...

Looks to be a VW panel van. Pity the window is obscuring the area where the number plate is shown. People that drove past could have thought that this was the shops delivery vehicle and did not take notice....although it is also strange to see a lonely car in front of a shop in the early hours of the morning  :ph34r:

Not a great clue but the panel van has a loose rubber seal around the top of the sliding door....guy actually tries to fix it while the other one attempts to break the door open. 

You would be really stupid to use the same car to deliver/collect goods to/from the same shop but you never know...

Looks to be a VW panel van. Pity the window is obscuring the area where the number plate is shown. People that drove past could have thought that this was the shops delivery vehicle and did not take notice....although it is also strange to see a lonely car in front of a shop in the early hours of the morning  :ph34r:

So we are looking for possibly two cyclists who know a couple of things about bikes racing/riding out of a VW Panel Van living in the Nelspruit/Barberton area who had recently cased out the premises - perhaps even known to the owner.

The Hub Detectives are closing in !!

They way they jammed the last 2 or 3 bikes into the van, I sure there is some damage to the bikes as well.

Apart from the one wheel they left behind...

So we are looking for possibly two cyclists who know a couple of things about bikes racing/riding out of a VW Panel Van living in the Nelspruit/Barberton area who had recently cased out the premises - perhaps even known to the owner.

The Hub Detectives are closing in !!

They don't really look handy with the pick. Crooks usually use a jimmy bar.

They know they have time to open the door. No alarm on the door?

And they know the inside of the shop.

Imagine when they get home afterwards they just put the stickers back on the bus and deliver products to the same shop the next day :P