2018 Vuelta a España

Bonus

NQ now needs to attack attack attack this week........ Does he know how?

So funny.

He will attack on one day and hope he gets enough of a lead.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Movistar sitting pretty now.. Nairo has to attack and Valverde can catch a free ride if he can stay with them when they follow Nairo.

Seems Rohan Dennis found Nairo's time trialing style ( or lack of it) near the end of the race quite funny to watch. 

Seems Rohan Dennis found Nairo's time trialing style ( or lack of it) near the end of the race quite funny to watch. 

That was hilarious... I even laughed - why would you jettison the bottle? Aero > Weight and the bottle forms integral part of the aero package... facepalm moment...

Maincheese to join The King in the break today. Louis will take the stage with Ben taking polka dot Jersey and climbing into the top 15

ha ha, bookies will give you great odds on that happening!

This is a weird GC race, with some "worlds" training in the mix. Even though LM is over an hour down and out of the top40, he is still ahead of nibbles and porte. Even sagz is still riding for some reason.

ha ha, bookies will give you great odds on that happening!

This is a weird GC race, with some "worlds" training in the mix. Even though LM is over an hour down and out of the top40, he is still ahead of nibbles and porte. Even sagz is still riding for some reason.

Sagan is showing the rainbow stripes respect by preparing as well as he possible can to go and defend it even though it would be incredibly hard for him to win it again... and he has said as much.

That'll warm me up.  :huh:

Whoever went too deep yesterday, will get caught out up that 'balcony thing' in the finalé.

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2018/09/12/1/dm4zucrxcaauorg_670.jpg

Edited by 'Dale

I kinda miss the EPO days when guys that looked like me (86kg & 187cm) won Grand Tours.

Now that plucked chickens are winning tours again I have no GC role models.

hahahahahahahaha 

This just broke me.

Valverde isn't small. 

I kinda miss the EPO days when guys that looked like me (86kg & 187cm) won Grand Tours.

Now that plucked chickens are winning tours again I have no GC role models.

the last of a breed?

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2011/07/08/2/pic209033378_600.jpg

the last of a breed?

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2011/07/08/2/pic209033378_600.jpg

Nah. Miguel was my hero. 188cm, 80kg and out climbing the plucked chickens.

Totes lit.

Horner winning the Vuelta was no coincidence...he was fitter and leaner than competitors & had to fight to stay in the game, ie contract...which didnt work out.