I need a sponsor for the argus

Engel10

hi my name is Eitan Engelberg.I am a devoted cyclist, i am 14.I need a few small sponsors to help me pay for the airline fee for the Argus this weekend.I am currently averaging 2.5 watts per kilo and i average about 27 on road .Please help a fellow South African cyclist .

Thank you

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi my name is Eitan Engelberg.I am a devoted cyclist, i am 14.I need a few small sponsors to help me pay for the airline fee for the Argus this weekend.I am currently averaging 2.5 watts per kilo and i average about 27 on road .Please help a fellow South African cyclist .

Thank you

Eitan, more details my dear boy. Maybe a pic of you and your bike. If you dont have an airline ticket by now, it may be a challenge getting one. I presume that you already have an Argus entry (as you still call it. No worries I do too.)

There are kind people around here but you need to work for it and prove that all is legit.

Thank you

and then when you get there? Where are you going to sleep?

sponsorship it a 2 way street, what have you got to offer potential sponsors other than 2.5W/kg?

How many people can you prove will see their products?

Eitan. Do you have your parents permission to post this request, will one of them be traveling with you, do you have food and accommodation for the weekend?

Don’t reveal any personal info about yourself or your school or location- but if you have a way of convincing us that your parents are on board, that you have a valid entry in your name, that you will be safe, and that the logistics are all taken care of, then people will respond.

Also, as Vetseun has pointed out, flights to Cape Town at this late stage will be hard to come by. And will be very expensive.

If you have not given thought to any of the above, and do not yet have parental consent, perhaps you should make this a dream for next year?

I'll be the bad guy...

This sounds seriously fishy, who starts to think about plane tickets 5 sleeps before the Argus?

Looks as if you are just trying to cash in on Argus euphoria and people's good will.

You are going to have to be way more convincing than that to get someone to sponsor you.

I'll be the bad guy...

This sounds seriously fishy, who starts to think about plane tickets 5 sleeps before the Argus?

Looks as if you are just trying to cash in on Argus euphoria and people's good will.

You are going to have to be way more convincing than that to get someone to sponsor you.

Im not normally so diplomatic but decided to approach the matter gently. But ja. Thought pretty much the same

Eitan. Do you have your parents permission to post this request, will one of them be traveling with you, do you have food and accommodation for the weekend?

Don’t reveal any personal info about yourself or your school or location- but if you have a way of convincing us that your parents are on board, that you have a valid entry in your name, that you will be safe, and that the logistics are all taken care of, then people will respond.

Also, as Vetseun has pointed out, flights to Cape Town at this late stage will be hard to come by. And will be very expensive.

If you have not given thought to any of the above, and do not yet have parental consent, perhaps you should make this a dream for next year?

ever the pragmatastististmsit.

how to be told to go to hell away such that the trip is a pleasant one.

take a bow Sir and never play poker against me.

I've seen this movie...a vague and dodgy looking opening post, gathers some interest but OP never to be seen again, yet three weeks down the line and 200 pages later, people still calling the guys mom a slag

Come to think of it, that's pretty much the plot of 98% (I made that figure up) of the threads on bikehub... just replace topic with 'Loser did not greet me on cycle path',  'Bad service at LBS', 'Riding two abreast', 'Cyclelab chops'...take your pick

Edited by devocean

I am going to hijack and picky back on his thread.

Plse everyone I need a sponsor(nee sponsors) for 2018/9

*Epic,

* Sani

* wine to whales

* trans alps

Request for: Transport, flights, mechanics, entry fee, massage services, accommodation

updated, need to go for it properly

I am going to hijack and picky back on his thread.

Plse everyone I need a sponsor(nee sponsors) for 2018/9

*Epic,

* Sani

* wine to whales

* trans alps

Please provide banking details and take my money!!