Cape Epic 2019

AllAboutRides

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost around 5 minutes. To be confirmed

No doubt that Cannondale are attacking like hell at the moment, as Phil would say "turning themselves inside out" and "cranks turning in anger"

Lost around 5 minutes. To be confirmed

And just like that a lead is gone

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And just like that a lead is gone

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

matches burnt perhaps?

edit. thought you meant that they were back on again.

Edited by Jakkals.

Please stop saying dumb things. A rider pulling out of a cycling race due to a crash or sickness is not a "loser" or "weak". It happens all the time, with riders such as Mark Cavendish in the Tour, or even Stirnemann last year.

Stirnemann won the Epic in 2017, making him about 50% as tough as most guys on the Hub, and then he pulls out in 2018 after the first stage with a sore tummy. Shame, what a pussy. Can't even finish riding his bike when his tummy hurts. you see the problem with your logic here?

Jeez.

Let me rephrase my post:

I wish I could say that I am surprised by him pulling out, but alas, after a crash hard enough to break his helmet, I can't say I am. He surely has a long year planned, and messing with possible concussion and injury for a few stage wins and bragging rights isn't worth it.

So much for proving the keyboard warriors wrong as he himself said he would.

You are obviously a Gaze fan, and that's cool, bit please don't read stuff in my post that I didn't write. That is childish.