It is a crazy world out there -

DrRichard

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone else struggles with news24 adblocker popups:

Lyon – A 34-year-old British restaurant owner riding a mountain bike was shot dead by a hunter as he sped down a wooded track in the French Alps, officials said on Sunday.

The victim, whose name was not released, had been living for several years in the small town of Les Gets and was shot on Saturday evening as a hunting party beat its way through nearby woods near Montriond, according to the local prosecutor.

The victim was "perfectly identifiable" and was on a well-used but hard to access mountain track when he was shot by a 22-year-old hunter, who was taken to hospital in shock.

An enquiry has been launched for "aggravated manslaughter", the prosecutor said.

The French are nuts about hunting

Apparently there are on average 20 deaths each year

And that’s only the human deaths.

Hunting belongs in the cave man era and should be banned.

Stir harder Swiss :ph34r:

Ping Odinson. [emoji23]

Wooden spoon.

One can argue anything. The above response would be one expected from a fat oke behind the steering wheel of a Ford Ranger Wildtrac Raptor towards cycling. Belongs in the 18th century...

Just saying.

Wooden spoon.

One can argue anything. The above response would be one expected from a fat oke behind the steering wheel of a Ford Ranger Wildtrac Raptor towards cycling. Belongs in the 18th century...

Just saying.

How many hunting related deaths would you need to have a winning argument?

In this day age hunting is not a necessity, especially not in France or any other first world country.

Ping Odinson. [emoji23]

You called?

As fate would have it, I’ll actuall be protesting the opening of the hunting season this weekend in The Netherlands. ✌????

Hunting is both cruel and unnecessary and needs to stop.

In this day age hunting is not a necessity, especially not in France or any other first world country.

Luckily for us we live in a 3rd world country.

How many hunting related deaths would you need to have a winning argument?

How many car related cyclist deaths?

For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD.

not to detract from the sad death of a fellow rider but,,,

i hope all you anti hunting dudes are honest vegans and you go protest outside chicken batteries /cattle feedlots and slaughter facilities etc because dead food is even more cruel than hunting when its industrial ....just saying :thumbup:

cows suffer even more than bambi :(

Luckily for us we live in a 3rd world country.

South africa is actually now classified as 1st world, thanks to the mining sector. Everything else still works 100% third world though. Well, not that the mining isn't full of scum too, but it causes the country to be seen as 1st world. Go figure

Archived