Why don't roadies wave/greet?

NickGM

The whole damn thing is impossible for us gravel riders. Who the hell are we meant to not greet?

Fence sitters the lot of you!

to be safe, greet everyone

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I thought I'm joining a thread with 10 posts each giving a new reason that I haven;t thought of. Not cool a bait, as this showed such promise. Now I have to find something new to think about today.

Will make for a good change

kidding kidding  :w00t:

thought we have learnt from the thread that shall not be mentioned that we greet (or ignore) everyone equally

apart from sanctimonious, self righteous gravel bikers deliberately making life tougher for themselves

What if a roadie identifies as a Mountain Biker, does he greet or doesn't he? Or if he does, will he be abused for greeting, thus infringing on his right to identify with a group that greets?

classic. 

Except vegans, I ain't got no time for that [emoji41]

I’ll find you and greet you and you’ll greet me back and by the devilish glint in my eye you’ll know that you just greeted “a vegan”.

I’ll find you and greet you and you’ll greet me back and by the devilish glint in my eye you’ll know that you just greeted “a vegan”.

Demmit ... got me there

Great use of the "us" and "them" of Group Dynamics to generate two sides which are ready to defend and attack "their own" :thumbup: . Even though they think they aren't inclined to it, nature takes over and you have the birthing of our official mid-month Friday Thread!

Group Dynamics, do yourself a favour and listen to this, but ignore Eusebius, just listen to the psychologist speak. It changed the way I look at all of our groupings in society.

https://omny.fm/shows/mid-morning-show-702/family-matters-a-clinical-description-of-racism

A real pitty Eusebius isn't auto tuned out; otherwise a great listen. Edited by keithbe

When I ride my mtb on the road and do a supertuck on a flat or downhill, I still greet roadies, but they don't always greet back. I wonder what they are thinking...