Why don't roadies wave/greet?

NickGM

On topic actually, but is a simple nod considered greeting? I want to be friendly, but I like my teeth as well, so I keep my hands on the handlebar.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On topic actually, but is a simple nod considered greeting? I want to be friendly, but I like my teeth as well, so I keep my hands on the handlebar.

thats such a noob comment lol so how do you drink/eat/blow your nose if you never take your hands off the bars dude ... ^_^ 

Just kidding. I don't care. I just put this post up as bait to drag people away from the "Transgender" thread. I don't know if it will work but if you're reading this, I'm sorry if you feel tricked and I hope you have a good day. 

thats such a noob comment lol so how do you drink/eat/blow your nose if you never take your hands off the bars dude ... ^_^ 

Or take selfies/ Go live on Instagram . . . 

They don't greet , because they used to ride 29" ers before stealing their wife'underware ?

Wait! Hold the phone. Some women wear underwear?

Definitely, people greet me like this on the bicycles and motorbike :)

Wait! Hold the phone. Some women wear underwear?

No man... "women" wear underwear. Something has to support the tuck....

Or take selfies/ Go live on Instagram . . . 

Awesome, added to the list before I can be a "proper" cyclist, 

Why don't Roadies greet / wave?

too busy looking where they're going, dodging glass, potholes, dirt roadies, taxis, trucks  golden Arrow and tour buses. 

And that new road hazard, MAMILS in Mtb gear on a road bike with tweener tyres...WTF is up with that?

Roadies on Cannondales always say howzit to each other !! :thumbup:  :thumbup:

In fact we make a point of hunting down any other Cannondale riders to say howzit.

Can get a bit tiring though when it takes you a 30km chase to say howzit to a fellow Cannondale rider but always worth it !!

I can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a Blueberry pancake recipe.

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon baking powder

1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar

1 egg

1 cup milk

1/2 tablespoon butter, melted

1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.A

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

I can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a Blueberry pancake recipe.

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon baking powder

1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar

1 egg

1 cup milk

1/2 tablespoon butter, melted

1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.A

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

Do you have a vegan or gluten free option please?

Archived