Black Friday & Cyber Monday Nov 2018

Slowbee

Been Looking for a Wolf lawnmower to help with my crosstraining -nothing so far -is it me or is this BF a bit Bleh this year? 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Black Friday savings:

1. Lock up the credit cards, stay at the office (focussed on work, not online sites)

2. Don’t get drawn into al the hype. Its such bs.

post-2696-0-65349800-1542961940_thumb.jpg

This is a great special .... :whistling: .... if you like the checkers que

Great Black Friday savings:

1. Lock up the credit cards, stay at the office (focussed on work, not online sites)

2. Don’t get drawn into al the hype. Its such bs.

46523718_10161080270370282_5281082810679

then i found a google home on onedayonly...oops

Has anyone managed to get quotes from Bike-addict ? 

They have a "email your requests to us" system like CWC and EVO have on the hub. I sent a list of stuff at 9am but had no joy after calling them around 11:30 to ask If I should just go ahead and buy from their opposition. Now the Fox helmets I wanted Is out of stock at CWC.. So much for trying not to support Cycle lab.

I went to Spar to avoid the madness at PnP and checkers etc.. get to the till and the teller asked if she could scan my rewards tag..told her there isn't anything in my trolley that is on special.. no mind she said..scans it and ...drum roll...my gift was that I didn't have to pay for my goods.....[emoji1303][emoji1787]

Has anyone managed to get quotes from Bike-addict ? 

They have a "email your requests to us" system like CWC and EVO have on the hub. I sent a list of stuff at 9am but had no joy after calling them around 11:30 to ask If I should just go ahead and buy from their opposition. Now the Fox helmets I wanted Is out of stock at CWC.. So much for trying not to support Cycle lab.

i too was waiting to see what they had to offer but just too much hassle to send mail for stuff and wait on a reply.

popping into the store is not possible as its 89kms from my home.

Let me show you the best deal of the day...

post-59224-0-08309200-1542976433_thumb.p

R260 for brand spanking new Rudy Projects :clap:

And all out of stock [emoji1787]

I have never taken part in this madness before.

But I have been toying with the idea of getting the Garmin Vivoactive 3 for myself ( to replace existing Garmin Vivoactive 2 which works perfectly). Finally this week I convinced myself that it was a good idea and starting looking at prices. 

Best price on the Slate black version was about R4900. Last night I found a Black Friday special for R4200.

So I bought two :whistling:

I don't think I saw this anywhere here, just the newsletter and Facebook.

post-52768-0-84842000-1542981721_thumb.png

BicyclePower

And about R6k for the lower-end Magnus.

Edited by HdB