The Veganism Thread

Odinson

Don’t make me post egg plant emojis

Eggplants will never represent a decent sausage. Lord, I haven't had a proper sausage for so long.

Make of that what you will.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eggplants will never represent a decent sausage. Lord, I haven't had a proper sausage for so long.

Make of that what you will.

Dont call it that, you will trigger Pierce Morgan.

Ok so I went to sprocket and Jack and the mechanic told me greenside cycles replaced the freehub with the wrong freehub. There's this seal that goes around the freehub and because greenside f#@ked up the seal can't fit tightly and is super loose. If I flip the seal the other way (wrong way) around then the hub is super tight... So instead of greenside telling my friend that they made a mistake they lied to him and told him the bearings are seized.

I'm very capable of servicing my own hub, I baught this hub from my friend for R200. It's a novatec hub with a new XD freebody.

Only possible solution is to get the right seal, or just get my 200 rand back so that my friend can sell it to someone else on the hub.

Edited by Josh_the. Man

Ok so I went to sprocket and Jack and the mechanic told me greenside cycles replaced the freehub with the wrong freehub. There's this seal that goes around the freehub and because greenside f#@ked up the seal can't fit tightly and is super loose. If I flip the seal the other way (wrong way) around then the hub is super tight... So instead of greenside telling my friend that they made a mistake they lied to him and told him the bearings are seized.

I'm very capable of servicing my own hub, I baught this hub from my friend for R200. It's a novatec hub with a new XD freebody.

Only possible solution is to get the right seal, or just get my 200 rand back so that my friend can sell it to someone else on the hub.

It’s sad what you have become.

Didn't last long with the sound being cut. Some banners roll through the back, topless ladies and apparently a dousing of fake blood.