Enduro Western Cape

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This marker is on the dam wall at jonkers. Weather is different to above

Jonkers.jpg

Still not as bad, table mountain was rof now. I'm in for a short ride but the only sensible place to ride seems like Jonkershoek.

Ok if stars align might be there before 7 start riding at 7, then hope to catch you boys for the red phoenix run or maybe plumber ????

Pft. That Jeffsy is going to get gatvol of only riding on the cycle lanes and is going to chuck you under a my city.

only been on the lane once for a shake down ride ????

Pft. That Jeffsy is going to get gatvol of only riding on the cycle lanes and is going to chuck you under a my city.

Got ou Haare last sunday at hoogies

Phoenix

Armageddon

Iron Monkey but not from where the enduro started. Like 1 level down.

Always a fun day in Jonkers.

Was fun for sure. Would have been better without the wind tho. ????

Fantastic trails, and a very cool race. WhereEnduro started in the WC. This is a lite pop-up version though.

Thanks for the tip, I did all the driving thinking it was most probably going to be boring, but I was still curious because of your comment... Glad I did the trip, the 3 little stages were super diverse, nothing too scary as it's mostly flat (meaning not steep), but also a bit scary because it's mostly flat (meaning no berms at all  :w00t:  :w00t: ) and soft and lose ! And the liaison were super manageable, I don't know how many times I did all stages in total because the trailtag system is horseshit, but a lot, in total we did 30k with 1000m ascent and my arms were alsmost as tired as my legs !

On the last dh towards the coffeeshop / parking lot, a guy was lying accross the trail, apparently he was sleeping on the track when the first person on scene arrived, he looked pretty ****** up, I hope he's okay, probably a big concussion