[Event] EWC 3 Jonkershoek Enduro

Enduro Western Cape

Yea I think I got confused with the lines, which on heatmaps one realizes, there are many of at that point. I am talking about the line by the arrow. I think you refer to the tricky rock drop on the left?

I think the POV's are all just gunning straight passed all that stuff.

This is what happens If one cant get out and ride and gets stuck behind a keyboard instead ;)

I got meetings now. Chat later

Yeah... The trail splits at the road. Right hand side is jump line and left hand split is straight and fast parallel to the road. 

I'm pretty sure we will take the left split.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... The trail splits at the road. Right hand side is jump line and left hand split is straight and fast parallel to the road. 

I'm pretty sure we will take the left split.

Pretty darn boring actually. However the jump line would surely lure to many into temptation..

I'm so disappointed .... decided not to do this event . Just been down to Stellies twice this last month . Couldn't get myself to drive down again from Slummies ...... Only for a rep to invite me to a congress in CT on Saturday all flights and accommodation included . But ive agreed to do berg and bush with a mate ..... F....

I would much rather have done jonkershoek.

So The MTO Group just posted on instagram that Jonkershoek trails are closed until further notice. Anyone know what the story is? My guess is protest action although I don't see anything in the news about that.

My plans for the long weekend just got alot less exciting.

post-82251-0-97709600-1568820602_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grease_Monkey

So The MTO Group just posted on instagram that Jonkershoek trails are closed until further notice. Anyone know what the story is? My guess is protest action although I don't see anything in the news about that.

My plans for the long weekend just got alot less exciting.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20190918-172538_Instagram.jpg

Ahh nuts....didn't something like this happen last year?

Just some gate / staffing issues. It might rule out this weekend for recon' but should be solved in the short while. No need to trade that Rocky style enduro fitness regime for burgers & beers just yet. 

Just some gate / staffing issues. It might rule out this weekend for recon' but should be solved in the short while. No need to trade that Rocky style enduro fitness regime for burgers & beers just yet.

Ah okay, that is good news I guess!

Kinda sucks that year pass holders cannot still enter.

Did the Fullduro this this morning. Considering the weather and the rugby there were about 10 okes on it.

Now that I have actually done the thing I can say that I think If you stay on top of your heart rate, feeding and water you'll get around fine. That sounds soo obvious doesn't it?

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Did the Fullduro this this morning. Considering the weather and the rugby there were about 10 okes on it.

Now that I have actually done the thing I can say that I think If you stay on top of your heart rate, feeding and water you'll get around fine. That sounds soo obvious doesn't it?

Hummm... I smell a humble brag or the start of mind games to mess with the competition.  :w00t:

Hummm... I smell a humble brag or the start of mind games to mess with the competition.  :w00t:

No Bru. I am a back marker at the best of times.

I think its also very much Weather dependant.Today was a cold day.Did Jonkers receive alot of Rain?I want to go shred tomorrow.