2020 Tour de France

pista

France has seen a sudden spike in virus numbers with the schools opening and people returning to work[emoji85][emoji15][emoji15]

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/aug/27/tour-de-france-in-doubt-after-covid-red-alert-issued-before-grand-depart-in-nice

Schools only starting next week hmm journalistic quality.

Though france is a cuddly nation of a crowd who is a bit arrogant so they only to measures so and so when it doesn't inconvenience them to musk. Masks mostly to protect beards and on and of lotsa times. They went and holidayed as if nothing happened. So next week we most likely get masks compulsary in the work place because of these nitwits, at least I am off in the next two weeks let hope my knee's oblige and that i get to ride lots.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so strange we get le Tour before Roubaix!

Hoping for good racing, hopefully no race jury decisions, no COVID issues and a lot of suitcases of pain!!

And hoping that everyone has their best Tour, so that the winner is based on performance and not luck - due to someone crashing out of found to be positive.

For those playing the Tour’s Fantasy game, here’s my team. How does yours compare?

post-1372-0-94615800-1598640176_thumb.png

Edited by Frosty

South of France apparently been declared a red zone[emoji2368]

Not great but you see the people here and you would think Covid is a name of a cocktail drink.

The Tour however will go all the way to Paris.

And Lotto sent 2 staffers home from the 'bubble'. One with a Positive and one with a suspect result. It's getting a bit twitchy. 

I like their desperate positive thinking. They were not tested positive, they were tested "not negative"

Sorry people if it was asked and answered before, is the a hub fantasy game this year? I have been of the hub for 2 months.

The Tour however will go all the way to Paris.

Too much money involved for it not to.....

Too much money involved for it not to.....

Lets hope not.

Frances CV19 cases are starting to look a bit concerning

CV19 cares little for $$££

post-182-0-31246600-1598693683_thumb.jpg

What a come back in the final sprint for Lizzy Deignhan in La Course to overhaul Vos with a great timed throw at the line. Voss looked about too much but Bourghini played the team mate perfectly to open a doomed sprint a long way out to get Lizzy off the front on the run-in and make everyone else open up. 

Not a great course this year but way better than the roll around Paris and bring on the 2020 stage race. 

Edited by Dirt Tracker