Desperately seeking a female

devocean

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking you might be looking for a "friend" to go with you to your brothers wedding or something. 

Fast strong ladies are usually already in a team. good luck

If you are looking for a lady you should offer wine NOT beers.

I think the beers are for the referral, not for the lady team member.  Although I'm sure she could also have beers... Or wine... 

still. living. in. hope.

You guys sound desperate..

Have been there before in adventure racing, when madly trying to scramble to find a lady for your team at the last minute, and when the obvious suspects you start going to those that you think could do it, can take a week off - and can be easily convinced that it is not that hard.

How far have you spread the net? Think looking in the triathlon scene is probably a good idea

You guys sound desperate..

Have been there before in adventure racing, when madly trying to scramble to find a lady for your team at the last minute, and when the obvious suspects you start going to those that you think could do it, can take a week off - and can be easily convinced that it is not that hard.

How far have you spread the net? Think looking in the triathlon scene is probably a good idea

I think we must have asked every female cyclist in CT at least three times. One of our ladies is a triathlete but can't find anybody in that scene either that isn't already riding.

We're starting to give up hope for finding a 3rd lady now and starting to re-assess our goal for the DC.

Whatever the plan, we'll smash it and have fun doing it.

c'mon females @devocean is desparate  :whistling:

Desperate times call for desperate measures ....

Tandem with a blow up doll on the back?

Good luck devocean - finding someone that fits the profile a day before the DC that's not already riding must be close to mission impossible.

(First thing that I thought when I saw the title of the thread is that if that is what you are seeking you are on the completely wrong website...  :ph34r: )

If you are looking for a lady you should offer wine NOT beers.

Were the beers not meant for the Agent.? :D

... but our third lady has had to pull out due to illness so we currently don't classify as a mixed team.

Note to self: be sure to include 4 ladies when planning a winning mixed team.