Are Hardtails dead?

T_Boss

Recently switched from a full sus to this beast and couldn't be happier - 160mm of steamrolling radness. Ups the ante on the trail and is such a fun ride! Hardtails certainly aren't dead IMO

attachicon.gifEFFECTS.jpg

Dartmoor make flipping awesome riding frames!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I see yours and raise you:

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-22 at 10.19.03 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-22 at 10.19.03.jpeg

She handles like a razor blade, perfect, accurate, responsive and if you f@ck it up she hurts you!!

That’s why I avoid shaving like the plague, and when I do need to shave, I let a Pakistani professional do it for me.

But when it comes to bikes, that’s exactly how that should handle

cool pics.... VGA camera?

I see your Momsen STR and raise you a Momsen STR ..... night time pics, so not great and need to complete the build over the next day or so.

I see your Momsen STR and raise you a Momsen STR ..... night time pics, so not great and need to complete the build over the next day or so.

Oh my that is nice!!! I would love the new frame

Nice bike. Now just put black rubber on.

Never mind the rent, the legend of that fork is WAY hardcore........ More than 5000km in 2 races alone....  :ph34r:

Never mind the rent, the legend of that fork is WAY hardcore........ More than 5000km in 2 races alone....  :ph34r:

You have no idea how badly I want to ride it down the road .... all I have managed is a quick spin around the house with no brakes which was interesting as I may have miss judged my pace.

Will get a little building after work this evening.....actually being rather productive here at home.