Are Hardtails dead?

T_Boss

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to carry some spares and im old fashioned :whistling:

When you get a dropper you'll have to get rid of the ol' bag. There are plenty of bottle cage or other area tool storage options, just saying. I've gone overboard and now have a tool under my bottle cage and one in the tube roll, can never be too prepared.

When you get a dropper you'll have to get rid of the saddle bag!

When you get a dropper you'll have to get rid of the ol' bag. There are plenty of bottle cage or other area tool storage options, just saying. I've gone overboard and now have a tool under my bottle cage and one in the tube roll, can never be too prepared.

When you get a dropper you'll have to get rid of the saddle bag!

Use one with my dropper  :eek:  :w00t:

96162427_10157843477804748_8289697651952

JIP, saddlebag and droppers can be friends .....  :thumbup:

attachicon.gifFreedom ride-3.jpg

add another thing to this discussion...why cant bike manufacturers create space for 2 bottles on their MTBs ? its a pain ..

nice Canyon....red is always good to see

Gummi, Chris - get that filth off this page. This is a hardtail thread. I won't say anything about those ballbag looking things on your saddles.

Sorry sir.

It won’t happen again[emoji6]

I'll just leave this ZAR sadness right here.

New prices have started to filter through on a few new stock items which have been arriving across the board, this is even before the new R44k Roval LTD wheels...

post-3655-0-76444800-1590661535_thumb.png

I'll just leave this ZAR sadness right here.

New prices have started to filter through on a few new stock items which have been arriving across the board, this is even before the new R44k Roval LTD wheels...

attachicon.gif2020-05-28_12-21-18.png

That is ludicrous. It doesn't even have AXS or a power meter for that price.

I know there was a thread a while back where it was discussed that you can actually build most S-Works bikes with the exact same spec for cheaper if you were to buy all the parts separately than if you were to buy a complete bike from Specialized. I haven't done the maths, but I am pretty sure it will be the case here, even with the poor exchange rate. I am even willing to go as far as saying I think it will work out cheaper if you built it with AXS and a Quarq power meter.

Edited by Grease_Monkey