Jewbacca, a BMX, the CTCT and the SPCA

Jewbacca

Well this started out as a lark and has turned into two worthwhile causes - bikehub entertainment and the SPCA

I think for ref on donations lets give credit where credit is due - Jewbaccas BMX

For those out there offering any manner of making this easier for him, please stop.  Buckled wheels, threaded cranks and a rusty BMX is the sort of thing he is looking for

I look forward to the photos and to a pleasant CTCT on a big boy bike with nice big wheels with loads of gears

hahahaha

I'm already crying from the cramps I know I'm going to get!

I was hoping to cruise this year with minimal effort and save myself for the Rheebokskloof XCO but you definitely started something which snowballed HARD!

You guys are all LEGSNDS!

Slowbee, you're a loveable bast**d for starting this thread and putting me under such pressure!  :blush:

The Doggo's and Kitty Cats appreciate everything. Thanks dudes

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mankini's are unfortunately very VERY forbidden.

The rude emails and threats sent out by Mr Bellairs on previous occasions relating to Borat's swimwear are very serious indeed.....

Did he also get a lawyers letter?

Sorry...could ... not ... help! 

I have a BMX for ya...at a mate but ya welcome to go get it from him at Majik forest the weekend. Lemme know if ya want it and I'll pass on his deets :)

Did he also get a lawyers letter?

Sorry...could ... not ... help! 

I have a BMX for ya...at a mate but ya welcome to go get it from him at Majik forest the weekend. Lemme know if ya want it and I'll pass on his deets :)

Legend!!!

Gives me time to set it up!

Everything starts here:

Make a donation and lets make this a great CTCT for Jewie and the SPCA

Bro, I have ridden a BMX around that course in 3:50.....

A Jewwie beast! Donated!

I'm doing it on a bmx too.. 4th time bmx entry. Borat kits not welcomed, those emails didnt go down well from higher management.

https://www.capetowncycletour.com/race-entry-terms-and-conditions/

2.16.        A rider must wear clothing appropriate for a family event at all times.

This rule is incredibly broad, I think it could do with some testing. not like my family would appreciate me rocking up in lycra to most of our events in the first place.

LauraPhoto.jpg

Where is Mr Brink - this would be a really cool little article

Sorry Jewie did not mean to put you under such pressure ..... :blush: :blush:

Dont forget everyone, Jewie also needs help for the Addo Corridor.

Where is Mr Brink - this would be a really cool little article

Sorry Jewie did not mean to put you under such pressure ..... :blush: :blush:

Dont forget everyone, Jewie also needs help for the Addo Corridor.

hahaha All good!

Busy organising a bike. Then it's a few zwifty wifty mornings on the trainer next week and off we go!

Ja.. please guys, The Eden to Addo Corridor is a really awesome initiative and I know it's not riding bikes, but the run is also pretty insane. 380 odd km of solid trail running in 4.5 days non stop.

Should be amazing

hahaha All good!

Busy organising a bike. Then it's a few zwifty wifty mornings on the trainer next week and off we go!

Ja.. please guys, The Eden to Addo Corridor is a really awesome initiative and I know it's not riding bikes, but the run is also pretty insane. 380 odd km of solid trail running in 4.5 days non stop.

Should be amazing

you're putting a BMX on zwift?

Just checking in.......

Do you have your BMX sorted?

I'm good... got quite a fancy one..... Gonna try do a few loops on zwift this evening/tomorrow to test a gear ratio and whether or not I can even climb.

Sub 4 needs to average 27.5kph which is looking pretty far away at the moment!

you're putting a BMX on zwift?

Indeed yes....