Rouvy Online ride / race

SwissVan

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok gents , I have created a race for 4 30 pm today .

It’s called Bikehub North Applegate . It’s about a 45 min workout.

Awesome keen to give it a bash, FYI the event link is: https://my.rouvy.com/onlinerace/live/18107

Hoping my rouvy power readings work properly, for some reason it was showing 100w less than the PM the last time.

I'm still on the ride free so dont know if I'll be able to join for Saturday but I have joined. 

Does it automatically take you to the ride like zwift when the event starts?

I'm still on the ride free so dont know if I'll be able to join for Saturday but I have joined. 

Does it automatically take you to the ride like zwift when the event starts?

Even if you have already entered earlier, after login you need to select the race from the online race menu and then select start online race, this will then take you to the start and automatically start at the designated time

I'm trying the RouvyAR version for the first time, this seems to have a slightly different procedure to what i described above

Thanks.

Just dont understand why I cannot get the workouts to work with AR on a macbook.

Seems odd that I can only use IOS device.

Thanks.

Just dont understand why I cannot get the workouts to work with AR on a macbook.

Seems odd that I can only use IOS device.

I also could not get it work, would not pair with any of my sensors.

Ended up using the old version

Rouvy AR does not have Ant+ support

So what happens if you don't have Bluetooth?

I have downloaded Rouvy on my desktop but struggling a bit to get everything connected.

Will try again tonight when I get a gap.

Need to do a longer ride this weekend and Suikerbosrand sounds like a lekker idea

Edited by Escapee..

Have not done one of those in years, takes me back to about 5 years ago when cycleops first came out with the virtual racing. We had a hub race every tuesday night.

Thanks for setting up, nice to get some intensity in from the usual z2 work over the last week

Have not done one of those in years, takes me back to about 5 years ago when cycleops first came out with the virtual racing. We had a hub race every tuesday night.

Thanks for setting up, nice to get some intensity in from the usual z2 work over the last week

Welcome back, i was looking for that old thread but it seems to have got lost in cyberspace or meltdown

Edited by SwissVan

Figured out why my power was so low, seems Rouvy doesn't support dual sided power meters  :huh:. Will investigate more tomorrow, works 100% on Zwift  :whistling:

Figured out why my power was so low, seems Rouvy doesn't support dual sided power meters  :huh:. Will investigate more tomorrow, works 100% on Zwift  :whistling:

heheh thats a kukke