Lezyne GPS - value for money

Frosty

On 1/9/2022 at 12:59 PM, Frosty said:

Crap after sales service from the retailer and Lezyne themselves. They won’t see me again after this unit stops working (if ever).

The wings on the back of the mount of my unit broke off, three of them. I sent pictures, and also asked if it’s serviceable. The standard response was, “please contact the retailer you bought it from”.

I went one better… fitted an aluminum Garmin mount on to the back of the unit. Problem solved, but does require me using my old stem mounts and o-rings.

E86B2337-494E-4C79-8E73-140521D1DF61.jpeg

804495ED-63D1-4505-9C23-3ED97C9588FB.jpeg

That is strange as I had same and they did mine . Two wheel trading are the guys and only had great service from them. I got my unit a few years back from Takealot. When my arms went they replaced it with the new aluminium back cover.

sales3@twowheelstrading.co.za

071 850 7068

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/9/2022 at 12:59 PM, Frosty said:

Crap after sales service from the retailer and Lezyne themselves. They won’t see me again after this unit stops working (if ever).

The wings on the back of the mount of my unit broke off, three of them. I sent pictures, and also asked if it’s serviceable. The standard response was, “please contact the retailer you bought it from”.

I went one better… fitted an aluminum Garmin mount on to the back of the unit. Problem solved, but does require me using my old stem mounts and o-rings.

E86B2337-494E-4C79-8E73-140521D1DF61.jpeg

804495ED-63D1-4505-9C23-3ED97C9588FB.jpeg

Frosty and I have identical head units, and one of my tabs broke too. 

He doesn't treat his equipment poorly, it's the *** roads out South 😛😫

1 hour ago, mecheng89 said:

Frosty and I have identical head units, and one of my tabs broke too. 

He doesn't treat his equipment poorly, it's the *** roads out South 😛😫

I noticed, with only one tab broken, the amount of movement on your unit is crazy. Mounted on the stem using the supplied mount with o-rings.
I think it's a poorly designed mounting system.

With the new Garmin mount applied, mine doesn't move at all.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

I noticed, with only one tab broken, the amount of movement on your unit is crazy. Mounted on the stem using the supplied mount with o-rings.
I think it's a poorly designed mounting system.

With the new Garmin mount applied, mine doesn't move at all.

Mounted on the stem my unit moved so much during CTCT it fell off at Misty Cliffs! Had to turn around and retrieve it. Luckily everything still worked and not a scratch, in spite of the unit doing a faceplant on the tar. 

Hi Guys

We do carry a range of spare parts for most Lezyne products. 

Retailers should know to contact us with regards to all Lezyne warranties and other queries. 

Two Wheels Trading handles all Lezyne repairs and warranties from our Warehouse based in PE.

Jonathan Upman is our Warranty manager and can be reached via email  jonathan@twowheelstrading.co.za for all Lezyne related queries. 

Regards

TWT

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Trading said:

Hi Guys

Retailers should know to contact us with regards to all Lezyne warranties and other queries. 

Two Wheels Trading handles all Lezyne repairs and warranties from our Warehouse based in PE.

Jonathan Upman is our Warranty manager and can be reached via email  jonathan@twowheelstrading.co.za for all Lezyne related queries. 

Regards

TWT

Just sent Jonathan a mail. 

8 hours ago, Two Wheels Trading said:

Hi Guys

Regards

TWT

How about a out front mount for a 35mm handlebar?

14 hours ago, Super Sywurm said:

How about a out front mount for a 35mm handlebar?

Hi

Not something that Lezyne offers yet. Only available for standard 31.8mm handlebars. 

• 2 weeks later...