Summit Bikes for the win

BattleScar

Evening everyone,

I would like to commend Dominic at Summit Bikes for his great service, workmanship and pricing with regards to sourcing the parts I needed (as many other places are out of stock). He did a fantastic job assembling everything immaculately. He earned himself a well-deserved loyal customer today. 

Hat off to you Dominic.

Regards

Couldn't agree Dominic has always been top notch. On more than one occasion offered to drop my goods off himself. Actually being choosing his site off the better know ones, not that it works better, just he has stock of things and when he doesn't he makes a plan to get it for you

...my experiences with him has always been him exploded us off the front of the bunches in the MTB races back in the day.

• 7 months later...

Shout out to Dominic and Summit for a great experience!

I purchased a chainring on Summit. Firstly, the price was equal lowest on the market, so that's great. The courier delivery fee was very reasonable, R50 less than cycle lab. Got all the necessary email comms, tracking etc.

And it arrived less than 24 hours after purchasing. What a great experience.

post-32143-0-10499000-1620120353_thumb.jpg

have done my fair share of deals with Dominic and to be honest  I have had so many issues, plus costing me loads of money. 

Communication is bad, he doesn't email me back. He prefers contacting me directly on my phone - So unprofessional.

Stock is a nightmare, can you believe it takes him 2 days to get you want you want, not a week not a month, freaken 2 days. No other shop had a rear axle for my bike, he had the nerf of offering me a free sample to see if it would fit and then paying.

Then there is postage, he doesn't even give chance to get exited about my parts. They just arrive at my door, what the hell dude.

Keep it up Dominic, and thank you for the good service  :thumbup:

Took me a while to figure out what was going on here ^

Dominic/Summit Bikes has been amazing; awesome service, super friendly, great prices, goes the extra mile, hand delivers my orders. Happy.

have done my fair share of deals with Dominic and to be honest  I have had so many issues, plus costing me loads of money. 

Communication is bad, he doesn't email me back. He prefers contacting me directly on my phone - So unprofessional.

Stock is a nightmare, can you believe it takes him 2 days to get you want you want, not a week not a month, freaken 2 days. No other shop had a rear axle for my bike, he had the nerf of offering me a free sample to see if it would fit and then paying.

Then there is postage, he doesn't even give chance to get exited about my parts. They just arrive at my door, what the hell dude.

Keep it up Dominic, and thank you for the good service  :thumbup:

wow it sounds like an argument with yourself, glad the correct one won ???????????? I like that he's easy going and lekker close makes my life a little easier ????????

• 3 months later...

Have ordered from him twice and also received great service every time. Definitely highly recommended.