Tour de France 2021

gummibear

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a bit of un-concertina'ing when Ben get to the final 2km flat section. Go man! 

9 minutes ago, Patchelicious said:

Absolutely, the way he accelerated…. Wow.

Thank goodness he is not riding for SKY

Give it a bit of time to allow DaveB to grab Jim Radcliffes cheque book and start whispering in his ear... 

39 minutes ago, Chris_ said:

Even after just now when Pog erupts and catches O'Conner before the line, I'm sorry, but ride of the day has to be Colbrelli. What's the big man still doing up there, hahaha, brilliant 

Brilliant. Cav' will be shaking his head at that. It's one way to go get some points for the green jersey. 

1 hour ago, Chris_ said:

I noticed this yesterday, but Pog is always busy on his bike computer. Maybe time for a bigger unit so he can see whatever he keeps wanting to look at

He has “2 dots” on his unit that keeps him occupied at random times. Guys use them during long training days 

Wonder how many riders abandoned today and how any will miss the time cut. Seeing riders like Stevie K coming in 31 minutes down. Brutal day. Cav' has 5 minutes to make it in at the moment.