Team Transfers and Rumours

Dirt Tracker

2 minutes ago, milky4130 said:

I wonder who dropped who here, can't imagine a brand would not want to be associated with a World Champ for another year or Deceunick was forced because of their controversial team boss Patrick

Comments on other sites I have read is that Patrick refuses to consider a woman's team and Deceuninck are looking to tap into that market, but who knows?

Also rumour is that Soudal are moving to Quick-Step

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, shaper said:

Comments on other sites I have read is that Patrick refuses to consider a woman's team and Deceuninck are looking to tap into that market, but who knows?

Also rumour is that Soudal are moving to Quick-Step

Right, makes sense also it just crossed my mind that MVDP is probably bigger than the Rainbow stripes.

• 1 month later...

The Entertainer in new team kit - what can 2022 bring?

Sagan in quarantine and recovering from C19 gogga

Tom Dumoulin recommits to the WorldTour and will target Giro

Froome Dawg injures his knee in pre-season training and looks concerned about 2022

63AAF333-E8EC-4B2A-929F-BE86120FA3DD.jpeg

Edited by 'Dale

39 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

The Entertainer in new team kit - what can 2022 bring?

Sagan in quarantine and recovering from C19 gogga

Tom Dumoulin recommits to the WorldTour and will target Giro

Froome Dawg injures his knee in pre-season training and looks concerned about 2022

63AAF333-E8EC-4B2A-929F-BE86120FA3DD.jpeg

needs to have a good 2022....otherwise could be more troubled by the young classics riders in WVA..and MDVP...Green jersey tour...yes...has to try again..

10 hours ago, daveno7 said:

needs to have a good 2022....otherwise could be more troubled by the young classics riders in WVA..and MDVP...Green jersey tour...yes...has to try again..

It is an unknown how the gogga will cap his performance. Second bout. Not lekka. He said that the new team director showed him the respect that he needed and that informed his decision to transfer. Wout is the best contender for the maillot vert but will likely be fully supporting his Slovenian teammate to go for yellow.

Excited about Tom Dumoulin retuning to the fold after working out his challenges. I didn't expect him to make a return, somehow.

Loana Lecomte to Canyon ClicTV ith Thomas Griot and Luca Schwartzbauer

Chris Blevins and Haley Batten to Specialized Factory Racing with Mike Posthumus as performance manager /Coach

I'm really excited about Blevins

15 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Loana Lecomte to Canyon ClicTV ith Thomas Griot and Luca Schwartzbauer

Chris Blevins and Haley Batten to Specialized Factory Racing with Mike Posthumus as performance manager /Coach

I'm really excited about Blevins

Blevins says he's targeting Epic. Interesting whether Sarrou will be here for Epic with the packed xco season starting in Brazil soo soon after... 🤷‍♂️

Beers to drag another factory rider around the cape for a week in March!? 

I’m not sure about that,…I’ve seen Mtb wearing White lately which means no title sponsor at the moment. Like I said last year I heard he was going to a Giant backed team. No announcement yet as which team that is.

On 1/11/2022 at 10:24 PM, babse said:

Blevins says he's targeting Epic. Interesting whether Sarrou will be here for Epic with the packed xco season starting in Brazil soo soon after... 🤷‍♂️

Beers to drag another factory rider around the cape for a week in March!? 

Beers races Epic. 

10 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

I’m not sure about that,…I’ve seen Mtb wearing White lately which means no title sponsor at the moment. Like I said last year I heard he was going to a Giant backed team. No announcement yet as which team that is.

He is not riding Giant 

On 1/7/2022 at 8:58 AM, 'Dale said:

It is an unknown how the gogga will cap his performance. Second bout. Not lekka. He said that the new team director showed him the respect that he needed and that informed his decision to transfer. Wout is the best contender for the maillot vert but will likely be fully supporting his Slovenian teammate to go for yellow.

Excited about Tom Dumoulin retuning to the fold after working out his challenges. I didn't expect him to make a return, somehow.

Read the article below..... What I take from it is that he is happy with his power and he is targetting Green this year at TDF....

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/wout-van-aert-predicts-hell-be-first-to-be-dropped-at-jumbo-visma-training-camp/

3 hours ago, J Wakefield said:

He is not riding Giant 

The suspense is killing me. Every time I see him I have put on darker shades as the glare from that white top is blinding