Team Transfers and Rumours

Dirt Tracker

2 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

The suspense is killing me. Every time I see him I have put on darker shades as the glare from that white top is blinding 

If you're talking about Matt Beers then I say Spez. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

I’m not sure about that,…I’ve seen Mtb wearing White lately which means no title sponsor at the moment. Like I said last year I heard he was going to a Giant backed team. No announcement yet as which team that is.

3 hours ago, J Wakefield said:

Beers races Epic. **

Man it would be weird if SPEZ don't find a gap in their teams somewhere for him. Cape Epic is supposed to be a huge event for them, look at how often they've won it in both men's and (more) womens field.

If he isn't lined up directly to defend the title, then it could only be for a big world tour road team who have got him to do something else.

** obviously you know the growth plan, but just postulating what the rest of us can see from the couch.

Glad Attakwas is this weekend. Im sure we will know a lot more about where the guys and girls will ride this year. They are surely keeping the secrets well up to now 😉

PS. I see Matt gave his mullet a trim for the heat of atta on saturday. Must have been a big discussion with John...loosing mullet power vs better cooling...🤔🤣

23 minutes ago, milky4130 said:

was that an oopsie moment for them, article not found quickly what did you see

Probably a bit premature.

Wil be confirmed in a couple of minutes.

2880E0B3-BDB5-4151-9959-4338C1616D83.png

11 minutes ago, PhilipV said:

Probably a bit premature.

Wil be confirmed in a couple of minutes.

2880E0B3-BDB5-4151-9959-4338C1616D83.png

it's in the link "Mariska signs for Liv" unless mtbapp is playing an April Fool's joke in January 

1 hour ago, Stevovo said:

Glad Attakwas is this weekend. Im sure we will know a lot more about where the guys and girls will ride this year. They are surely keeping the secrets well up to now 😉

PS. I see Matt gave his mullet a trim for the heat of atta on saturday. Must have been a big discussion with John...loosing mullet power vs better cooling...🤔🤣

Convincing Zuma to pay back the money would be easier than getting that Mullet trimmed. 

2 hours ago, milky4130 said:

it's in the link "Mariska signs for Liv" unless mtbapp is playing an April Fool's joke in January 

Ja, mtbapp was probably a bit premature on the publish button. 

Liv, Garmin and Rola. 

Good looking kit. 

9C171B52-6313-447C-851F-4A95114360E5.png

2 hours ago, PhilipV said:

Ja, mtbapp was probably a bit premature on the publish button. 

Liv, Garmin and Rola. 

Good looking kit. 

9C171B52-6313-447C-851F-4A95114360E5.png

Wonder if this means Yolanda Neff is also riding Giant cause they were sent riding together??

Tristan Nortje riding a Specialized. The big S everywhere on his kit but no team name or other sponsors...??!

Still early in the year, so finalising details and contracts with sponsors will need to be done before signing off and making new kit.

2 hours ago, Stevovo said:

Tristan Nortje riding a Specialized. The big S everywhere on his kit but no team name or other sponsors...??!

Matt Beers and Tristan Nortje to race Epic as a team?

Prospect for SA team to take the yellow.

8 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

Beers will race with Blevins as Factory 

Oh more and more is revealed. Can only mean an announcement is imminent